- The Gift of Time. Sherbrooke, Katherine // Executive Excellence;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
Details the workplace benefits provided by employers to retain their top employees. Work flexibility; Personal concierge services; Relocation assistance.
- How can I cut benefits, not engagement? // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p36
The article presents answers to the question on how a benefits and rewards manager can cut back on the benefits enjoyed by the employees without destroying employer brand staff engagement levels including the relationship with benefits providers.
- Compensation & Recruitment. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 22 Issue 129, p27
Reports on the increase in benefits for employees of United States-based corporations. Allocation of shares outstanding for management and employee incentives; Impact of changes in markets and overall economy on compensation of chief executive officers; Movement away from granting of stock options.
- Worldwide Business Trends Create New Leverage for Voluntary Benefits. Romeu, Julian // Employee Benefits Journal;Dec2000, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p24
Discusses the leverage for voluntary benefits provided by companies to employees in the United States. Trends creating the need for voluntary benefits; Practices in offering voluntary benefits; Advantages of voluntary benefits to employers.
- Employee benefits: Growing in diversity and cost. Levine, Chester // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Winter93/94, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p38
Looks at the increasing importance of employee benefits. Benefits as a percentage of employer's cost for employee compensation; Paid and unpaid leave; Long-term disability insurance; Retirement benefits.
- Keeping Employees Satisfied. Horowitz, Jed // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p2
Introduces articles about personnel management and employee benefits in the United States. Companies' effort to keep employees satisfied; Defined contribution health benefits model that could appeal to employers and employees alike; 401(k) plan participation.
- Benefits: Money Well Spent? Black, Amy // Review of Optometry;6/15/2001, Vol. 138 Issue 6, p37
Provides information pertaining to employee fringe benefits in the United States. Advantage of the paid time-off policy to employee morale; Provision of health insurance; Benefit of retirement plans for employers who need workers in the long-term.
- Employee benefits can equal salary in importance. Fujimoto // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/30/99, Issue 322505, p12
Examines key considerations in selecting employee benefits in California. Examples of employee benefits offered by various companies; Choices in offering employee benefits; Common questions asked during employee orientation; Types of benefits; Average worth of employee benefit packages.
- Consider cost, controls and reasons for implementing domestic-partner benefits. Anfuso, Dawn // Personnel Journal;Feb95, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p97
Discusses the issues that human resource (HR) professionals must address when considering the implementation of domestic-partner benefits. Levi Strauss & Co.'s non-discrimination policy, according to employee benefits director Reese Smith; Author/editor Ed Mickens on the three areas HR people...
- WILL BENEFITS HELP KEEP YOUR HAPPY EMPLOYEES HAPPY WITH YOU? // Commercial Law Bulletin;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the efforts of human resources consultants to provide employee benefits. Concerns on employee loyalty and behavior; Addition of benefit package to compensation packages; Indicators of employee loyalty.