Half Of Regnery's 2003 Releases Are New York Times Hardcover Bestsellers; Here's Why
- A right-good bash for Regnery Publishing. Montgomery, Christine // Insight on the News;06/01/98, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p36
Highlights the 50th anniversary celebrations of Regnery Publishing company at the Carton Hotel. Who was the key note speaker at the function; Background information on the company; Comments from publisher and President, Alfred S. Regnery.
- Solid-gold dish. Mayer, Jane // New Yorker;05/26/97, Vol. 73 Issue 13, p32
Features Alfred S. Regnery and his Regnery Publishing Co. Best-sellers launched; Publication of books that became staples of the American conservative canon; Titles that suggest obsession with Pres. Bill Clinton; Liberal cartel; Comments on the book `Unlimited Access'; Transition from...
- Regnery celebrates 50 years in publishing. Regnery, Alfred S. // Human Events;05/01/98, Vol. 54 Issue 17, p12
Presents the text of a speech given by the president and publisher of Regnery Publishing Incorporated on April 15, 1998 which deals with the 50th anniversary celebration of the company.
- Regnery to launch health imprint. // Publishers Weekly;3/9/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 10, p12
Reports that Regnery Publishing will launch an imprint dedicated to health, wellness and child care in spring 1998. LifeLine Press' release of four titles featuring a mix of hardcover and trade paperbacks; Reason why Vigilante chose LifeLine; The first titles to be published.
- The write stuff. Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;3/14/98, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p576
Deals with the sale of the publishing companies of Thomas L. Phillips. Details about Regnery Publishing Inc.; Other publishing companies owned by Phillips; Phillips' books that criticize the Clinton Administration; Criticisms against Regnery. INSETS: Dan Moldea battles for his book;Writers on...
- Book bytes. . Quinn, Judy // Publishers Weekly;7/7/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 27, p18
Reports that Regnery, who published Mark Fuhrman's bestseller `Murder in Brentwood,' has decided not do a book by Fuhrman on the death of President Bill Clinton colleague Vince Foster. Regnery signed Dan Moldea to write book on case; Comments from those involved.
- From the Henry Regnery Company to Regnery Publishing, Inc.: The First Fifty Years. Regnery, Alfred S. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Winter98/99, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p70
Features Henry Regnery Co., a publishing company that was transformed into Regnery Publishing Inc. Information on the book `Blueprint for World Conquest'; Information on the deal of Henry Regnery Co. with Great Books Foundation in 1949.
- Regnery not part of Phillips sale. // Publishers Weekly;3/23/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 12, p23
Reports that Phillips Publishing International, parent company of Regnery Publishing, has hired Goldman Sachs to find a buyer for the firm. Determination Regnery will not be part of sale; Comments from International's chairman and founder Tom Phillips; Phillips' intent to retain control of...
- Al Regnery Moving to 'American Spectator'. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/31/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the resignation of Al Regnery as president and publisher of Regnery Publishing in 2003. Reason for his resignation; Successor of Regnery; His contributions to the publishing company.