Parker Drilling's Arctic Alaska Drilling Units
- Crowley,Parker,BP Move Liberty Rig. Orr, Vanessa // Alaska Business Monthly;Oct2009, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p106
The article provides information on the oil rig Liberty Project of BP Exploration (Alaska) Inc., Parker Drilling Co. and Crowley Maritime Corp. in Alaska. The goal of the project is to build one of the largest pieces of equipment for North Slope oil production. The process building the oil rig...
- BP pipelines on 'verge of collapse'. McDonell, Amy // Green Left Weekly;11/10/2010, Issue 860, p16
The article focuses on the report by ProPublica regarding the pipelines of BP PLC in North Slope, Alaska which are said to be severely corroded and on the verge of collapse.
- British Petroleum. // Underground Construction;Feb97, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p66
Reports about the plan of British Petroleum to spend an additional $1 billion to boost oil production on the North Slope. Other major oil producers with the same plan.
- Wytch Farm steps out over 10,000 meters. Furlow, William // Offshore;Mar98, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the successful oil well drilling operation of British Petroleum and partners at the Wytch Farm Field in Dorset, Great Britain. Stepout record set by the M11 well; Details of the drilling and casing.
- BP abandons its Utica plans. // Farm & Dairy;5/9/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 33, pA33
The article reports on the cancellation of the plan of oil company BP PLC to drill more wells in Utica shale in Trumbull County, Ohio due to poor returns from its appraisal well program in the first quarter earnings report for 2014.
- BP may drill again in spill reservoir. // Memphis Automotive Report;Sep2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the plan of BP PLC to drill again into the oil reservoir beneath the blown well located in the Gulf of Mexico that spilled millions of gallons of crude and caused damages to the livelihoods of residents in the area.
- Drilling contracts to boost Iraq's output. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2010, Issue 827, p15
The article reports on the decision of BP to award 500 million dollars worth of oil drilling contracts to reconstruct the Rumaila field in southern Iraq.
- ERD `high mark' raised again. McMillin, Kevin // Offshore;Feb99, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the ability of petroleum company British Petroleum to achieve a record in extended reach drilling on its Wytch Farm project. Number of days the company was able to complete the drilling; Advances in drilling technology.
- BP's leaking well 'will not be capped for months'. // Professional Engineering;5/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p4
The article discusses the move of the BP engineers to drill a relief well in an effort to seal an oil leak.