AAP Changes Monthly Sales Reports, Adds K-12 Supplement
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of September 20, 1999.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p7
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of November 15, 1999.
- News Briefs. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- Untitled. // Curriculum Review;Nov93, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p30
Lists educational publications and resources. Center to Prevent Handgun Violence's `Teaching the Bill of Rights: The Case of the Second Amendment'; National Health/Education Consortium's `Eat to Learn, Learn to Eat' on nutrition programs; IBM's EduQuest's booklet and video `EduQuest: The...
- Report roundup. // Education Week;4/10/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p9
Reports on the availability of reports on education in the United States. Availability of a report on college tuition from the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges; American Council on Education (ACE) Research Brief Series; Jobs for the Future examination of...
- Publishing. Field, David // Education Week;06/18/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p33
Highlights several developments related to educational publishing in the United States. Includes `Time' magazine's launching of classroom edition of the magazine aimed at students in grades 7 to 10; Translation of Japanese mathematics textbooks into English by the American Mathematical Society.
- Publishing. Drennan, Megan // Education Week;4/26/95, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p31
Presents announcements about publications related to education. Search for fresh, imaginative children's-book manuscripts; Publication of the book on expeditionary learning; Launching of the MicroSociety Consortium's quarterly newsletter.
- Untitled. // Education Week;11/10/93, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p23
Focuses on three educational publications. Stories of the problems faced by youths in the magazine `Foster Care Youth United'; Promotion of biology-related education in middle schools in the journal `Your World/Our World'; Professional resource catalog `Great Ideas in Education'.
- News Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;6/16/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p8
Presents news briefs related to educational publishing in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003.