Oldsey Moves to McGraw-Hill Education, McGee Leaves, as Hirschberg Shapes His Team
- Hirshberg Shapes McGraw-Hill Education: Brings in Oldsey from Pearson, and McGee Decamps. // Electronic Education Report;3/28/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the selection of William Oldsey as executive vice president of McGraw-Hill Education in the U.S. Work responsibilities assigned to Oldsey; Staff reorganization caused by the appointment of Oldsey; Career highlights of Oldsey.
- McGraw-Hill Forms New Digital Unit Within School Education Group To Focus On Delivery. // Electronic Education Report;7/4/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p1
Reports that New York City-based educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education will create a unit called McGraw-Hill Digital Learning to focus on its digitized content.
- McGraw-Hill Plans New Building In Dubuque for Higher Ed Biz. // Educational Marketer;4/10/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the plan of McGraw-Hill Education company to build an office building in Dubuque, Iowa. The office will accommodate its Higher Education business which consists of 450 employees. The office building's location will be in the Port of Dubuque reclamation zone. Construction...
- People. // Educational Marketer;12/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the selection of Daniel Domenech as senior vice president of national urban markets of McGraw-Hill Education in the U.S. Career history of Domenech; Response to the instructional needs of large urban school districts.
- Waterhouse Named President of McGraw-Hill Ed. // Educational Marketer;6/18/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p1
The article announces the appointment of Lloyd Waterhouse as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of McGraw-Hill Education.
- Waterhouse Named President & CEO of McGraw-Hill Education. // Electronic Education Report;6/25/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p5
The article announces the appointment of Lloyd Waterhouse as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of McGraw-Hill Education in June 2012.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/20/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p8
The article offers news briefs related to educational publishing in the U.S. McGraw-Hill Education teamed up with the University of Wisconsin Madison to provide its educational media content in the school's iTunesU site. Sundance/Newbridge Educational Publishing released "Visual Vocabulary...
- Harcourt's HRW Leads in Texas 6-12 Math Adoption. // Educational Marketer;8/6/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the leading textbook publishing companies in the grades 6-12 math adoption cycle in Texas in 2007. Accordingly, Harcourt Education Group and McGraw-Hill Education garnered the one and two positions, respectively. Particularly, Hartcourt's Holt, Rinehart & Winston's imprint...
- School, College Power McGraw-Hill Ed Revenue. // Educational Marketer;10/29/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the 9.9% increase in revenue at McGraw-Hill Education during the third quarter of 2007 in New York. The increase is driven by strong results in School Education Group and college publishing. The results in the key sales quarter aided in boosting year-to-date revenue to...