- Contributions to U.K. funds up 76% in year. Payne, Beatrix // Pensions & Investments;7/26/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p3
Employer contributions to corporate pension plans by Great Britain's largest public companies jumped 76% to �11 billion during financial year 2003, and might jump higher next year. By comparison, employer contributions to the 100 largest U.S. corporate plans increased 172% last year, to $51.5...
- Pension Fund's Big Returns. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/5/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33362, p9
The article reports that according to North Carolina treasurer's office, the state's pension fund reported an 11.97 percent return in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2010.
- Warning for pension trustees. // People Management;03/05/98, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p19
Reports that the speakers at the trustee group seminar sponsored by the Pensions Management Institute in Great Britain has warned pension fund trustees to be more active in the performance of their duties.
- The buzz on IRAs. Harper, Gena // WE Magazine;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p99
Presents information on Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). Information on the benefits of IRAs; How the tax bill of 1997 benefitted the IRA; Reference to the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997; Details on the amount of retiree income which benefits provide.
- Unions do the works on the workers. Grawitzky, Ren�e // Finance Week;2/17/2003, p55
Reports on a court's decision to place the Saccawu National Provident Fund under provisional curatorship in September 2002 after the Registrar of Pension Funds argued that a number of irregularities had taken place. Initial findings of an investigation conducted by the interim curator;...
- An SMSF by any other name. McIntyre, Ashleigh // Money Management;3/31/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p7
No abstract available.
- ASFA extends SMSF education offering. Taylor, Damon // Money Management;8/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p12
The article reports on the extension of offering for self-managed super funds (SMSFs) education by the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia.
- Super returns start 2011/12 in the red. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;9/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p10
No abstract available.
- Your guide to the super data. // Money (14446219);Jul2010, Issue 125, p100
The article presents data from Australian superannuation research firm SuperRatings, which compares some of the most popular superannuation funds in the country which include OSF Super Mix 70, Mercer Super Trust Australian Shares, and Telstra Super Corp. Plus International Shares.