Oakland Council Welcomes Back Vice Adm. Malone and Wife
- Patuxent River. Converse, Mark // Wings of Gold;Fall2011, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p60
The article presents information regarding the 12th consecutive panel meeting held by the Patuxent River Squadron at the Patuxent River Museum in Maryland.
- WHAT IS AN OPV -- INCONCLUSIVE ANSWERS, BUT NOT A FAULT OF IQPC. // Naval Forces;2007, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p123
Information about the definition of an OPV in naval forces discussed at the OPV Conference sponsored by the International Quality and Productivity Centre held in Rotterdam, Netherlands is presented. Topics include the naval budget and the increased competition for resources and globalisation of...
- Safety Conference. Hess, John // Mech;Jun2011, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p30
Information about several topics discussed at the ninth annual aviation maintenance safety conference hosted by aviation maintenance department of the Naval Safety Center (NSC) held May 3-5, 2011 at Naval Station Norfolk on key safety areas and trends across the fleet is presented.
- ANA at Tailhook. // Wings of Gold;Fall2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p22
The article presents information regarding the 56th September 2012 Tailhook Convention of the Association of Naval Aviation.
- Navy Leaguers Get Navy, Coast Guard Public Service Awards. Atkinson, Peter E. // Sea Power;Oct2004, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p50
The article presents information about the public service awards. Five Navy Leaguers received Secretary of the Navy Public Service Awards for outstanding service to the Navy Department during the Navy League's National Convention in San Diego in June 2004. San Diego Council members James T....
- Symposium Panelists Outline Present, Future Challenges for Naval Aviation. Burgess, Richard R. // Sea Power;Jul2011, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p42
Information about the 11th annual Naval Aviation Symposium held May 5-6, 2011 at the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida is presented. The event discussed topics concerning the present and future of naval aviation, highlighting disaster relief and wartime contributions. The...
- Information Sources. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;May2005, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p161
The article presents information on the congresses and conventions related to the U.S. military. The Naval Aviation Symposium will be held from May 11 to May 13, 2005, at Pensacola, Florida. The Submarine Technology Symposium will be held from May 17 to May 19, 2005, at the Johns Hopkins...
- IMDS 2009 ST. PETERSBURG. Legien, Wolfgang // Naval Forces;2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p114
Information about the International Maritime Defence Show (IMDS 2009) that took place at the LENEXPO Sea Terminal on the Primorskaya Island in Saint Petersburg, Russia on June 24-28, 2009 is presented. The event featured several foreign exhibitors but a number of Russian participants has...
- Naval Institute Foundation. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Nov2004, Vol. 130 Issue 11, p92
This article presents information on several officers and events related to the U.S. Navy. Navy Commander Tom Buell was known for his outspoken personality and adherence to high standards. Buell graduated in 1958 from the Naval Academy. His ships included the Hammer, Brooke, King, John King, and...