Angels and Saints Join Forces In 'The City That Care Forgot.'
- Benson sells deals. // Automotive News;3/10/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5703, p8
Reports on New Orleans Saints football team owner Tom Benson's agreement to sell some of his auto dealerships in New Orleans, Louisiana to dealer Walter Blessey.
- Tom Benson--Play maker. // New Orleans Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p13
Profiles Tom Benson, owner of the New Orleans Saints football team in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Benson appointed group publisher at MSP. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p31
Announces the appointment of Tom E. Benson's as MSP Communication's group publisher. Information on the responsibilities of Benson; Details on Benson's career; Background information on his education.
- BUILDING PRESENCE. Cahlink, George // Government Executive;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p47
Focuses on the increase in military presence/influence of the U.S. all over the world. Impact of the capture of Mazar-e-Sharif in Afghanistan by U.S. forces during the country's war on terrorism, on the their campaign to win control over Afghanistan; Influence of the strategic importance of...
- Nations With Largest Armed Forces, by Active-Duty Troop Strength. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p215
No abstract available.
- NRC committee supports construction of experimental Hypersonic X-30 vehicle. Kandebo, S.W. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/8/1989, Vol. 130 Issue 19, p86
Discusses `Hypersonic Technology for Military Application,' a recently released study by the National Research Council that strongly endorses the construction of experimental hypersonic National Aero Space Plane vehicles. The report warns that the X-30 may not be able to achieve its ultimate...
- Recent U. S. Army Recruiting Figures. // Congressional Digest;Aug/Sep41, Vol. 20 Issue 8/9, p199
Presents headquarters of the nine Army Corps in the U.S. Boston, Massachusetts; Governor's Island, New York; Baltimore, Maryland.
- Could we fight a war if we had to? Kagan, Frederick W.; Fautua, David T. // Commentary;May97, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p25
States that Rome had the best army in the world to meet the requirements of what would call two major regional contingencies (MRC's). Brief detail on how a third MRC arose; Overview of the post-cold-war; Army needed to cope with two nearly simultaneous MRC's; Forces involved in Bosnia;...
- Defense Forces. // Belarus Country Review;2010, p50
The article provides information on the structure of Belarus' defense forces including the country's military branches, manpower in general population that are fit for military service, and mandatory service terms.