Innovation, Transformation, and Combat Readiness
- A Return to the 'Loveliest Fleet' of Islands. Lloyd, Alan S. // Sea Power;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p59
Reports on the 2003 National Convention of the U.S. Navy League in Hawaii. Opportunity for participants to tour the archipelago; Schedule of activities for the attendees; Description of other scenic attractions.
- 'Conference and Exhibition Updates' // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2002, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p30
Comments on the article titled 'Conference and Exhibition Updates,' which was published in the May 2002 issue of the 'Proceedings.'
- SOUTH AFRICA'S SECURITY--THE MARITIME DIMENSION. // Naval Forces;Aug2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p47
Reports the conference on naval security in Cape Town, South Africa. Organizer of the symposium sponsored by the German Submarine Consortium; Discussion on global strategic trends by retired vice admiral of the German Navy, Ulrich Weisser; Importance of South African Navy in the protection of...
- 2008 Sea-Air-Space Exposition Highlights 'Global Maritime Security'. Hilburn, Matt // Sea Power;Mar2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p31
The article provides information on the Navy League's 2008 Sea-Air-Space (SAS) Exposition to be held on March 18-20, 2009 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington.
- 'Open the Gates' Greeley, Brendan // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2002, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p52
Reports on the highlights of the seminar on the service academies held in Illinois on March 13-14, 2002. Topics discussed; Participants; Guest speakers; Gap between the military and the Congress.
- Chile. // Tecnologia Militar;2008, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p119
No abstract available.
- WELCOME TO UDT EUROPE 2004 IN NICE. Battet, Jean-Louis // Naval Forces;2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p38
Presents a letter from Admiral Jean-Louis Battet, Chief of the Naval Staff of the French Armed Forces welcoming delegates to the UDT Europe 2004 Conference in Nice, France.
- NAVY LEAGUE 2004 SAN DIEGO CONVENTION JUNE 9-13. // Sea Power;Apr2004, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p46
Highlights the 102nd National Convention of the Navy League to be held in San Diego, California on June 9 to 13, 2004. Topics to be discussed; Speakers; Programs and activities.
- PUBLISHER'S PAGE. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Dec2002, Vol. 128 Issue 12, p10
Presents excerpts from an address delivered by Chairman of Naval Institute's Board of Directors Vice Admiral Al Konetzni at the opening of the 2002 Warfare Exposition and Symposium. Problems faced by the U.S. Navy during war on terrorism; Need for intellectual arguments on issues related to...