Raytheon Likely Choice To Build New SAM
- Army contract using Raytheon sensor tech. // Electronic News;8/30/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1978, p8
Reports on the Army's awarding of a competitive contract to Raytheon Co.'s Missile Systems Division to demonstrate and evaluate a system designed to pinpoint minefields from an unmanned aerial vehicle. Coverage and benefits of the contract.
- US NAVY DEPLOYS STANDARD MISSILE-6 FOR FIRST TIME. // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Dec2013/Jan2014, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p10
The article informs that the U.S. Navy is deploying the Raytheon Co.'s Standard Mlssile-6 for the first time on December 2, 2013 marking the initial operational capability milestone for the U.S. Navy's newest, most advanced extended range area defense weapon.
- RAYTHEON AWARDED $115.5 MILLION PHALANX UPGRADE CONTRACT. // Defence Review Asia;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p7
The article presents information on a contract awarded to Raytheon Co. from the U.S. Navy to upgrade to the Phalanx Close-in Weapon Systems (CIWS).
- Raytheon awarded $26 million US Navy contract for Tomahawk launching system. // Sensors;12/19/2014, p36
The article announces that technology and security company Raytheon has been awarded a U.S. Navy contract worth $26 million for the production and launch off Tomahawk Cruise missiles.
- SAUDI-U.S. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);1/21/2011, Vol. 195 Issue 5018, p9
The article reports on a 475 million dollars defense contract signed between Saudi Arabia and U.S.-based defense contractor Raytheon Co. for precision-guided munitions.
- Hellenic Air Force Inks F-16 EW Contract. Rivers, Brendan P. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jun2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p30
Reports that Raytheon has been awarded a contract for the provision of electronic-warfare system for Hellenic Air Force F-16 fighters in the United States. Terms of the deal; Work on the Akhilleas program; Government approval of an export license for the system.
- UK awards ASTOR contract. Rivers, B. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jul99, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p26
Reports on the awarding of the British Airborne Standoff Radar (ASTROR) contract to Raytheon Systems Ltd. Value of the contract; Aim of the ASTOR program.
- Raytheon supplies power switch for British Army SVs. // Engineer (Online Edition);1/19/2012, p6
The article reports that General Dynamics' British division has selected the British division of defence contractor Raytheon to supply the chassis power-switch node for the Scout variant of the Specialist Vehicle (SV) programme demonstration phase.
- Raytheon is challenging the award... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/23/1999, Vol. 151 Issue 8, p24
Reports that Raytheon is challenging the Medium Extended Air Defense System contract awarded to a Lockheed Martin team for the second time, after an earlier appeal was rejected by the Italian-German-United States MEADS program office.