Raytheon and Lockheed Martin Team for CEC Block 2
- NAVY ANNOUNCES CONTRACT AWARD FOR DESIGN OF SHIP. // Program Manager;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p61
Reports on several defense contractors that are being awarded a contract for the performance of the U.S. Navy's Flight Littoral Combat Ship preliminary design in 2003. General Dynamics-Bath Iron Works; Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics and Surveillance Systems-Surface Systems; Raytheon Co....
- Lockheed Martin NE&SS lands $59 million Egyptian radar contract. // Business Journal (Central New York);01/28/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p33
Reports that Lockheed Martin Naval Electronic & Surveillance Systems has received a $59 million contract to upgrade AN/TPS-59 (V) 2 radar units used by the Egyptian government.
- Aegis for Korean KDX-III Destroyers. Sherman, Kenneth B. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Aug2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p26
Announces the award of a contract for the supply of the Aegis systems for the Republic of (South) Korea Navy's (ROKN) next-generation KDX-III-class ships to Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics and Surveillance Systems. Contract coverage to deliver the Aegis computer program and equipment to...
- Lockheed Martin NE&SS--Syracuse signs contracts worth $96 million. // Business Journal (Central New York);01/28/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p31
Reports that Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems (NE&SS) has signed contracts with Romania and Croatia. Construction of radar and display consoles; Financing from the Lockheed Martin Finance Corp.; Employment at the NE&SS unit in Syracuse, New York.
- ROK Orders Transportable Radars. Sherman, Kenneth B. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jan2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p22
Reports the purchase of TPS-117 radar systems from Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems by the Republic of South Korea. Description of the system; Provision of air-target coverage; Configuration of the antenna array and electronic shelter for transport.
- LaBarge Wins Contracts Valued at $2.7 Million. // Circuits Assembly;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p8
Reports that an electronics manufacturing services provider LaBarge Inc. has been awarded contracts valued $2.7 million from Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems. Provisions under contracts; Applications of the radar system An/FPS-117; Production of circuit cards for both...
- Lockheed Martin NE&SS-Syracuse signs contracts worth $96M. // Business Journal (Central New York);01/07/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p3
Reports that Syracuse, New York-based Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems has signed contracts with Romania and Croatia. Value of the contracts; Financing for the contracts; Provision of an integrated radar surveillance system to Croatia; Provision of a Vessel Traffic...
- Lockheed Q-70 system to go on Sea Based Battle Lab. McHale, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;May2000, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p4
Discloses that the Sea Based Battle Lab on the command ship USS Coronado is using two prototype AN/UYQ-70 mission essential variant (MEV) servers from Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems. Advantages offered by the two MEV units; Q-70 support infrastructure.
- AppliedTheory, LM launch Naval parts site. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);12/01/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p5
Reports on the Web site of Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems. Site content and services offered; Ease of use; Nature of the company's business.