FOCUS ON THE FIGHT
- All Jerusalem is Moved. // America;1/10/1914, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p328
The author reflects on the excitement in Jerusalem during the visit of Vedrines, the airman who had flown from Paris, France to Cairo, Egypt, that newspapers reported on January 1, 1914. The author contrasts this event with the coming of the Magi to the city he claims to be holy. He asserts that...
- Wingman = Vigilance & Responsibility! JAMES, LARRY // Wingman;Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p26
The article shares stories from airmen which demonstrate the value of being vigilant and responsible when it comes to safety.
- Have You Checked In? DOTSON, VINCENT // Wingman;Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p29
The article encourages the airmen of the U.S. Air Force to remain vigilant and keep each other safe in order to ensure survival while away from hostile areas.
- ANALOG LEADERSHIP. VALDEZ, BRYAN "EXXON" // Wingman;Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p30
The author comments on the benefits of analog leadership or hands-on leadership for training the airmen of the U.S. Air Force.
- EVERY AIRMAN A LEADER. // Flying Safety;Jul2003, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p3
Talks about safety measures for U.S. Air Force airmen to prevent land-based accidents.
- What Have You Done For Airman Snuffy? Joyner, James M. // Flying Safety;Aug2003, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p11
Discusses ways to help a new airman.
- The Supervisor's Role: In Safety. Collier, Jonathan // Flying Safety;Aug2003, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p25
Presents an article which described the airmen supervisor's role in aircraft safety.
- The Ragged Edge Of Fatigue. Cooper, Philip // Flying Safety;Mar2005, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p14
Presents an article on fatigue among U.S. airmen and its effect on their job performance.
- Smooth Transition. Nault, Pamela S. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2002, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p8
Describes the association of a reservist, Sean Preston and active duty member, Shaun Gamble, in Total Force tradition as they fight the war on terrorism. Squadrons assigned to Preston and Gamble; Reason for consolidation of special assets into associate organizations; Missions assigned to...