Computer-aided facility management (CAFM) buyers' guide
- On ramp to the information superhighway. Mumford, Steve // Buildings;Oct93, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p56
Discusses the considerations for selection of a Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) package. Packages available; Determination of audience; Importance of software and hardware; Integration of data as the most important aspect of a package decision; Training issues.
- Buyer's guide. // IIE Solutions;Aug95, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p48
Presents a guide to facilities management software available in the market. Product name; Software features; Manufacturer; Order information.
- Effective operations through computer-aided facility management. // Buildings;Sep93, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p70
Presents a chart on software for computer-aided facility management (CAFM). Compatible hardware; Applications; Mountain Top CAFM System from Accugraph Corp.; Power Option Series from AMSI; AUTOCAD Release 1.2 form Autodesk Inc.; More.
- Buyer's guide. // IIE Solutions;July96, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p40
Presents a buyer's guide to facilities management software products. Includes Archibus/FM 6.1; AutoSched; FactoryCAD/Advanced; FactoryOPT; SPIRAL; LayOPT; ProModel Optimization; BLOCPLAN.
- HEED Succeeds Solar-5. Haglund, Bruce // Home Energy;May/Jun2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p6
Presents information on HEED building performance modeling computer software. Features; Application.
- 10 hidden features of a CMMS. Callahan, Michael; Holzhauer, Ron // Plant Engineering;Mar97, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p75
Discusses important aspects of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) as applied to facility management. Three major benefits of a CMMS; Ten hidden features.
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE GIVES USERS CONTROL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p106
The article offers brief information on the Fusion EM, energy management software, from Creston.
- CAFM: View from the exhibit floor. Teicholz, Eric // Buildings;Sep94, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p42
Features the A/E/C SYSTEMS '94 show on June 20 to 23, 1994 at the Washington D.C. Convention Center. Focus on computer-aided facilities management (CAFM) and technological applications; Dominance of Microsoft Windows in the software market; Lack of software functionality in facility management.
- Software for streamlining maintenance. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/30/2013, p7
The article previews the FastMaint computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) version 67.1 from SMGlobal.