Pool Energy Services Co
- Pool platform rigs contracted for deepwater projects. Crowden, Michael // Offshore;May96, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p24
Reports on Pool Co.'s contract with Shell Offshore Inc. on the use of Shell's platform rigs.
- Nabors/Pool Deal Should Swim. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Details the acquisition of Pool Energy Services Co. by Nabors Industries, Inc. Cost of the acquisition; Trading performance of Nabors; Primary assets of Pool.
- Mergers complete, consolidation over. DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Jan2000, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p28
Reports on the completion of mergers and consolidation in the drilling industry. Implication of the merger between Nabors and Pool; Dynamics of merging two drilling companies; Factors which contribute to the completion of mergers in the drilling industry.
- Nabors, Pool merge. DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Feb99, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on the merger of Nabors Industries and Pool Energy Services. How the merger plan of the petroleum companies has started.
- Court OK of retrospective utilization review deemed unusual. // Employee Benefit News;Jan1999, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p46
Reports that the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit ruled that a self-funded health plan was justified in denying payment on a previously pre-certified course of mental health treatment following a retrospective utilization review. Details on the case, Charter Canyon Treatment...
- DISCLOSURE; CONTROLLING PLAN DOCUMENTS--SPD VS. MASTER PLAN DOCUMENTS. Hesse, Katherine A.; MacKenzie Ehrens, Doris R. // Benefits Quarterly;2000 Second Quarter, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p65
Presents information on the case, Charter Canyon Treatment Center versus Pool Company, regarding the coverage of Pool Company's medical expense plan to employees and their dependents. Background of the case; Case analysis; Discussion on the decision of the United States Court of Appeals for the...