ADL demands Nicklaus apologize for his racist remarks
- A World of Difference Institute. // Independent School;Winter95, Vol. 54 Issue 2, The Reporter p8
Reports on the training programs being offered by A World of Difference Institute, a public awareness campaign created by the Anti-Defamation League. Campaign that combats anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry; Contact information.
- ADLgate. King, Dennis; Berlet, Chip // Tikkun;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p31
Features the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), an organization founded to fight bigotry in America and defend victims of oppression. Legal problems; Roy Bullock, ADL operative; Ideological influences; Lyndon LaRouche's win in Illinois; David Duke and his Populist party; Patrick Buchanan's success;...
- Who gets invited to the table? Leo, John // U.S. News & World Report;7/18/94, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p18
Suggests that much of the criticism leveled at the religious right by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is fair enough. But there is something wildly out of sync in the ADL report, `The Religious Right,' and the chorus of columnists writing outraged columns on the religious right. Current wave...
- ADL released from criminal charges in media spy case. Stein, M.L. // Editor & Publisher;12/4/93, Vol. 126 Issue 49, p24
Reports on a San Francisco, California judge's approval of a settlement that releases the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) from criminal charges in connection with its alleged spying on several organizations including some in the media. ADL's payment into a district attorney fund to combat hate...
- Anti-Semitic acts in U.S. rise for first time since '04. // Washington Jewish Week;10/6/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 40, p15
The article reports on the increase in anti-Semitic incidents in the U.S. based on the 2010 annual audit conducted by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).
- The ADL defamed. Puddington, Arch // American Spectator;Sep93, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p62
Looks at the spy scandal faced by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith (ADL). Defense of Jewish interests; Core of spy case; Inconsistencies of the ADL's critics; Involvement in the civil rights coalition in the 1960s; Attitude of ADL on the Jewish people; Absence of evidence of ADL...
- Belcher Receives David H. Litter Prize. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p32
Reports that Benjamin M. Belcher Jr., executive vice president of Benjamin Moore & Co. has been recognized with the David H. Litter Humanitarian Award by the Anti-Defamation League. Background on his association with the National Paint & Coatings Association.
- Bayer VP Given Humanitarian Award. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the David H. Litter Humanitarian Award of the Anti-Defamation League received by John Williams, executive vice president of Bayer Corporation in the United States. Reasons for establishing the league; History of the league; Presentation of the Humanitarian Award.
- The ADL vs. the `religious right'. Decter, Midge // Commentary;Sep94, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p45
Comments on the study entitled `The Religious Right: The Assault on Tolerance & Pluralism in America,' published by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), an organization dedicated to the protection and security of the American Jewish community. Threats posed by the Christian Right; Revelations on...