Shoe firm stitches humor into new image campaign
- Mad Dogs Opens in San Francisco. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Western Edition;09/18/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 38, p10
Reports on the opening of Mad Dogs & Englishmen in San Francisco, California in September 2000. Advertising account awarded to the company by Metro Newspapers.
- Marika to Mad Dogs. Norton, Justin M. // Adweek Western Edition;03/05/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the advertising account won by Mad Dogs & Englishmen for Marika, a company that sells women's athletic clothing and apparel. Budget for the advertisement; Advertising duties of Mad Dogs for Marika; Information on Marika goods.
- Slightly creepy. // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/8/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p4
Reports on Mad Dogs & Englishmen's outdoor campaign for Blue Moon Beer. Features of the billboards; Launching date of the brew.
- Slightly creepy. // Adweek Western Edition;7/08/96, Vol. 46 Issue 28, p4
Describes Mad Dogs & Englishmen's new outdoor campaign for its Blue Moon Beer. `Slightly Unusual' tagline; Test areas; Market debut of the brew.
- `Cheez Whiz'. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;06/23/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p15
Examines the `Cheese Whiz' television commercial created by advertising agency Mad Dogs & Englishmen for the Here Arts Center. Advertising theme and copy; Production and direction credits; Other commercials created by Mad Dogs & Englishmen for the Here Arts Center.
- small is beautiful. Tillett, Scott // Photo District News;Sep2002, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p80
Highlights the print advertising campaigns produced by advertising agencies Mad Dogs & Englishmen and davidandgoliath. Description of the style in advertising used by Mad Dogs & Englishmen for the 'Metro' newspaper; Details on davidandgoliath's work for Kia.
- GETTING OUT THERE AT LAST. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Midwest Edition;05/15/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p121
Focuses on the advertising campaign of Great Outdoor Recreation Pages, or Gorp.com Web site, created by Mad Dogs & Englishmen company. Concept of the campaign; Market focus of the campaign.
- Animal magnetism. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/25/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 43, p76
Describes Mad Dogs & Englishmen's creation of a series of television advertisements for gym chain Crunch that feature the same giant rabbit that appeared in previous ads created by DDB New York. Onscreen copy; Concept behind the ads; Tagline.
- Jamba Taps Mad Dogs. Norton, Justin M. // Adweek Western Edition;8/13/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 33, p8
Reports on the Jamba Juice advertising account won by Mad Dogs & Englishmen without a review. Estimated billings; Previous advertising agency of the chain; Information on Jamba Juice.