Delivery and funding are provincial matters in Canada
- A new century for international public health. Feachem, Richard G.A. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;1999, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p953
Editorial. Focuses on the massive progress in international public health. Role of bilateral and multilateral agencies on global health; Issues within the international health agenda; Effort of the government to provide curative health services.
- Look within the system for change. Pakenham-Walsh, Neil // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;3/10/2012, Vol. 344 Issue 7847, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Improving the delivery of safe and effective healthcare in low and middle income countries," by M. R. Massoud and colleagues in the February 14, 2012 issue.
- Contents Page. // International Health (1876-3413);Dec2013, Vol. 5 Issue 4, pNP
The table of contents for the December 2013 issue of "International Health" is presented.
- Front cover. // International Health (1876-3413);Dec2013, Vol. 5 Issue 4, pNP
The front cover of the journal "International Health" is presented.
- Trends and tactics for the international HEALTHCARE MARKET. Monahan, Paul // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2003, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p10
Reports on developments in the international health care market. Empowerment of consumers; Adaptability of electronic business; Interaction between aging, technology and consumerism.
- Editorial. Moreno, Cláudia Roberta; De Carvalho Fortes, Paulo Antônio // SaÃºde e Sociedade;2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p355
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including global health programs in universities in Latin America, evolution of international health concept, and global health care vision.
- Ensuring the health of future populations. Graham, Hilary // BMJ: British Medical Journal;12/1/2012, Vol. 345 Issue 7885, p8
The author discusses Marmot's published review of health in Europe for reducing health inequalities in Europe. The review builds on the global evidence and recommends policies to ensure that progress can be made in reducing health inequities, including those with low incomes. The author suggests...
- France tops WHO rankings of world health systems. // Nation's Health;Aug2000, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p14
Deals with the world health system ranking of France according to the analysis made by the World Health Organization. Information on the `World Health Report 2000--Health Systems: Improving Performance'; Criteria used to rank the health systems of different countries; Impact of health systems...
- WHO implores all countries to improve health financing. // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;12/11/2010, Issue 618, p2
The article focuses on the 2010 World Health Report of the World Health Organization (WHO) which provides governments with practical advice on ways to finance healthcare, so that more individuals can benefit from healthcare services.