What's new in beauty: For the rest of you
Tags: TOILET preparations
- Supplier formulations. // DCI;Apr98, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p40
Presents formulations of various toilet preparations. Includes ultra mild conditioning shampoo with suspended MICA using Carbopol ETD with 2020 polymer C0060; Hair styling gel with Aqua Pro II WG; Apricot hair conditioner.
- A closer look at skin care's top 10. Fried, Lisa I. // Discount Store News;9/16/96, Vol. 35 Issue 18, Category closeup p3
Looks at the performance of skin care products in the United States for the year ending June 30, 1996. Anti-aging and alpha hydroxy acid-based products as driving factors in the growth in the facial moisturizer segment; Mixed performance in facial cleansers; Single-digit sales gain in the hand...
- New product news. // Discount Store News;9/16/96, Vol. 35 Issue 18, Category closeup p24
Features new skincare products. Includes Nivea Visage Optimale Eye from Beiersdorf; Plentitude Revitalift Eye Anti-Wrikle and Firming Cream from L'Oreal; Matisse Bath and Body care line from Lander Co.; Freeman's additions to its alpha hydroxy group and Barefoot line; Mill Creek Naturals Age...
- Newsbites. // Drug Store News;1/9/95, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p25
Reports on developments regarding toilet preparations in the United States as of January 9, 1995. Distribution in the American market of the new nostalgia soaps in tin cans from Walter Rau & Company; Promotion of the Satin Care for Women Shave Gel from Gillette; Launching of Herbal Essences...
- Your extra set of eyes and ears. Fried, Lisa I. // Drug Store News;1/9/95, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p25
Comments on the concerns of American federal agencies regarding the efficacy and safety of toilet preparations. Concern of the Food and Drug Administration on the use of thigh creams with aminophylline; Warning of the American Dental Association on the use of peroxide-based whiteners.
- Some bright spots light up ethnic toiletries. // Drug Store News;4/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p27
Reports on popular ethnic toiletries in the United States. Bio Cosmetics' Black Opal; Soft Sheen's Optimum Care hair coloring line; Product introductions by Revlon Inc. and Carson Product Co. in 1995.
- Newsbites. // Drug Store News;6/26/95, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p81
Presents news items about American toilet preparations for the week of June 26, 1995. Companies launching their new bath products; Promotion of Debbie Woloshin of L'Oreal; Development of a peppermint-flavored foot care product by Lenier Health Products; Manufacturers producing new botanical...
- Top 10 bath additive brands in drug stores. // Drug Store News;6/26/95, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p81
Presents statistics on volume sales of toilet preparation in the United States for the week ending February 11, 1995. Comparison of sales to the previous year.
- What's hot in '96. Fried, Lisa I. // Drug Store News;1/8/96, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p19
Opinion. Argues about toiletries in the United States which will be strong performers in 1996. Information on hair care; Men's hair color; Skin care's sales; Oral care; Statistics on body washes' sales; Shaving products.
- Newsbites. // Drug Store News;1/8/96, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p19
Presents information on companies which are in the toiletries business in the United States. Advertising of Warner Lambert's refillable shaving system; Information on Alberto Culver's plans concerning Saint Ives Laboratories; Body wash of IBN International.