Gentle boss in a tough business
- Jennifer Maldonado reaches for gold stars in shipping. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;10/11/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p33
Profiles Jennifer Maldonado, president of the freight forwarder Goldstar Transport Inc. in Puerto Rico. Career background; Emphasis on customer service satisfaction; Services offered by the company.
- Goldstar leading the way in logistics and transport. Rodríguez, Inda M. // Caribbean Business;6/18/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p37
The article reports on the services offered by Goldstar Transport Corp. for pharmaceutical industry in Puerto Rico. It is noted that Goldstar offers certified warehousing and distribution facilities to the pharmaceutical sector, as well as complete transportation and inventory-control services...
- Personalized service makes the difference for Goldstar. // Caribbean Business;11/18/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pS15
Features freight forwarding company Goldstar Transport Inc. of Puerto Rico. Role of air freight transportation in industries in Puerto Rico; Air freight transit time; Personalized service for freight forwarding; Long-term company plan.
- Goldstar's Maldonado adds warehousing & logistics services. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;9/19/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p42
Reports that transport company Goldstar Transport Inc. president Jennifer Maldonaldo has opened a logistics and storage firm called Puerto Rico Warehousing Management Corp. Services to be provided by the firm; Impact of the combination of Goldstar transport, Landstart Express, Goldstar's...
- OPERATORS' PLANS. // Commercial Motor;7/11/2013, Vol. 220 Issue 5543, p6
The article reports that Felixstowe, England-based trucking firm Goldstar Transport Ltd. has ordered 120 Euro-5 trucks to be delivered at the end of 2013 or early 2014.
- Turnover and profit fall at Goldstar. // Motor Transport;1/13/2014, p3
The article reports that Goldstar Transport Ltd., the company that specializes in heavy haulage and oversize freight will improve its gross margins, following its turnover and pre-tax profit cut down in 2013.
- Goldstar buys selection of Leggett's Transport assets. // Commercial Motor;8/19/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5395, p7
The article reports that some of the assets of Leggett's Transport has been acquired by haulier Goldstar Transport Ltd., which is based in Felixstowe, England.
- Containers. // Motor Transport;1/14/2013, p6
The article informs that Great Britain-based logistics company Goldstar Transport Ltd. has registered an increase of 8.6 percent in its turnover and a rise of 35 percent in its pre-tax profit for the year ending July 31, 2012.
- Goldstar driver who died on the job is named. // Commercial Motor;2/13/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 5573, p10
The article reports on the identification of Goldstar Transport Ltd. driver Paul Nodding, who died while making a delivery to Toyota's factory in Derbyshire, England.