Spring, summer best time to change eating habits
Tags: FOOD habits
- Food craving. Denny, Sharon // Current Health 2;Feb97, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p16
Explains various aspects of food craving behaviors. Comparison of food cravings between males and females; Relationship of food and mood; Tips on how to control food cravings. INSET: How many doughnuts make a binge?..
- Food trends keep coming, and coming and... Johnston, Ruth Mossok // Christian Science Monitor;4/3/97, Vol. 89 Issue 89, p15
Discusses changing food trends in the United States. How food trends occur; How food trends have benefitted chefs; What food choices for the consumer are based on; Number of cooking Web sites on the Internet.
- Discovering the hidden forces that rule your eating habits. Ternus, Maureen // Environmental Nutrition;Sep93, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p1
Lists the factors that influence eating habits. Reminder of comforting people, places and events; Increase in appetite when eating with friends; Healing powers of eating.
- Eating your way through vacation. Grosnoff, Kathryn Neil // Executive Health's Good Health Report;Jun93, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p7
Discusses the tendency to overeat during vacations and holidays. Planning; Healthy eating for kids; Taking charge of the menu. INSET: Untitled (ordering tips)..
- How the elite eat. Ball, Aimee Lee; Meier, Raymond // Harper's Bazaar;Sep96, Issue 3418, p446
Reports on the eating habits of some American elite ladies. Responses of some ladies on their eating habits; Parallels between contemporary angst about food and anxiety about sex from the book `Good Girls Don't Eat Dessert'; Explanation of the researchers at the New York Obesity Center about the...
- Diet of a group of Callicebus torquatus lugens (Humboldt, 1812) during the annual resource... Palacios, Erwin; Defler, Thomas R. // International Journal of Primatology;Aug1997, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p503
States that a group of Callicebus torquatus in eastern Colombia showed a varied diet throughout the annual period of lowest fruit availability. Status of the females during this period; Statistical information from the observation; Mention of the most important families in terms of species.
- Domino's theory: Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health (10544836);Mar96, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p29
Looks at the findings of a survey conducted by researchers at Harvard University, on the eating habits of men. Protection from cancer; Other findings.
- Which daypart were you referring to? Lunch, dinner or humpmunch? Kapner, Suzanne; Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;2/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p32
Reports on an article published on `The Futurist' on the changes in the eating habits of Americans. Addition of number of meals in a day.
- Down under, they like washable. // Restaurant Business;1/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p74
Reports on Australian's preference for sit-down meals and washable dishes and flatware. Food favored by Australians.
- `I'll have a salad and a brownie, please'. Welch, Dawn // Shape;Jun94, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the `fruit `n' fudge' phenomenon, one of the most conspicuous eating trends in the United States in the 1990s. Americans' intake of nutritious, low-fat fare and topping off meals with calorie-packed sweets.