- Retailer's World Cup strategy. // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p3
The article presents information on the Ilkeston Furniture Centre's strategy to ensure that its staff comes to work during the football World Cup in June 2006. Mike Wood, the center's manager, does not like football but has allowed his staff members to bring in a television. Wood plans to do not...
- New-look Brazil rolls past U.S. team. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/11/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 189, p9
The article announces that Brazil won its match against the U.S. soccer team during the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
- World Cup kicks off on CRC. Miles, Laureen // MediaWeek;3/14/94, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the Hispanic radio network Cardena Radio Centro's (CRC) acquisition of the broadcast rights for the World Cup soccer tournament for 1994. Bid of other radio networks; Number of games' rights bought; Appeal of CRC's Mexican-based programming to American Hispanics.
- WHAT ARE YOU PACKING FOR THE WORLD CUP? Hughes, Holly Stuart // Photo District News;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p92
The article presents the views of several photographers on how they will feature the football worldcup 2010 including Simon Bruty, Elisa Amendola, and Janie Squire.
- AFRICA CENTER OF THE WORLD. Risch, Conor // Photo District News;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p104
The article reports that the photojournalists from Africa will participate in a program organized by the World Press Photo to cover the 2010 Football World Cup.
- The World Cup's full house. Yeomans, Matthew // Conde Nast Traveler;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p50
Reports on the scarcity of accommodations in France leading up to the sixteenth World Cup in soccer scheduled to be played in the summer of 1998. Number of nations participating in the World Cup; Estimated number of soccer fans to attend games; How the World Cup will affect the cost of...
- Full cup. Kiersh, Ed // Adweek Western Edition;10/25/93, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p34
Reports on American advertisers' support for the 1994 World Cup. Past indifference to soccer; Importance of the Hispanic market to American advertisers; Soccer as the future American game.
- Erratum. // IDEA Fitness Journal;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p8
A correction to an article about the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil that was published in the April 2010 issue is presented.
- South Africa's showcase city. // Asian Pacific Post;5/20/2010, p7
The article describes Cape Town, a city in South Africa which is the venue of the 2010 soccer World Cup.