ACu truth tour delivers conservative health care message in eight states
- We share the county's values. // St. Charles Journal;9/26/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 39, pA10
The author claims that the greater St. Louis region in Missouri is more liberal than conservative, but St. Charles County stands out by having stronger conservative values.
- Nature and habitat conservation and protection in the United States Sax, Joseph L. // Ecology Law Quarterly;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p47
No abstract available.
- WHERE'S THE WASTE? // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;04/16/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 23, p1
Discusses how energy and water conservation can help protect the environment.
- Further Reading. // Rural Teens & Nature: Conservation & Wildlife Rehabilitation;2008, p91
A list of books that explore nature and wildlife conservation is presented.
- 'ALLIANCE TO SAVE ENERGY' OFFERS TIPS TO SAVE ENERGY. // Industrial Environment;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p8
Presents some ways to save water and cut home energy bills from the Alliance to Save Energy.
- POPE AND YOUNG CLUB'S 2006-2007 CONSERVATION GRANTS. // Bowhunter;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
The article discusses the Pope and Young Club's Conservation Program Grants for the 2006-2007 fiscal year.
- FOR THE BIRDS. // Flower & Garden;May2001, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p10
Discusses the importance of coffee plantations in conserving the habitats of migratory birds.
- New Zealand launches seabird conservation plan. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Mar2001, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p11
Reports on the bird conservation plan in New Zealand. Background on its bird diversity; Overview of threatened species; Factors that affected the bird population.
- Life Members Annual Luncheon At Meeting. // National Wildlife;Feb/Mar88, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p30
Offers information on the Life Member Luncheon and Program in March 1988, in New Orleans, Louisiana, organized by the Life Members of the National Wildlife Federation.