Tags: PROJECT management
- Section One: Introduction. // AMA Handbook of Project Management;2006, p13
The article discusses various reports which appeared in the book "The AMA Handbook of Project Management" including the project management profession and the processes involved in such management.
- Defining the role of project and account manager. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p8
The article provides an answer to a question on the role of account and project manager.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PITFALLS. Stattler, Elaine // Managing People at Work;Sep2012, Issue 366, p6
The article offers information on the rules that project managers must consider to prevent scope creep pitfalls, known as the tendency for a project to expand over time, in order to ensure that every aspect of a project runs smoothly.
- EXECUTIVE BRIEF. // PM Network;Aug2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p29
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on project management practices in non-traditional fields, on the increasing demand for project managers with cross-cultural skills and on good leadership.
- Projects--control v passion. Mendzela, John // Chartered Accountants Journal;Apr98, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p23
Presents information pertaining to management, with suggesting why some projects fail to meet expectations. Background information on project management; How the techniques of project management was transferred from hardware to software; Description of two types of project management; Tips on...
- ...Perspectives on time-to-market. Kmetovicz, Ron // Electronic Design;10/14/94, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p92
Focuses on project management. Views of small and young companies; Path of disciplined project management approach; Warning signals.
- Project management history lesson. Leilani, Allen // Mortgage Banking;Dec97, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p91
Focuses on industrial project management. Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining software; Definition of the business process; Design of the components of the system; Anticipation of support requirements.
- Finding ways to save energy. // R&D Magazine;June97, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p11
Informs of the United States Department of Energy's Office of Industiral Technologies' user-friendly Industrial Projects Locator.
- Five tests for quality. Alby, Vittorio // Cost Engineering;Mar1998, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p4
Opinion. Presents information on five tests, which looked at quality in addressing the quality project control functions that are provided to projects. Reference to producing information and reports; Information data accuracy in the report; Effectiveness of communication in the report.