Pea soup in every pot
- Election '08. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;1/28/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 14, p8
A quiz about the 2008 U.S. elections is presented.
- Midwest Elections Illustrate Desire For Change as Democrats Win Big. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p31
Focuses on results of elections for the year 2001 in Middle West. Winners of the election; Career background of the winners; Job responsibilities of the winners.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p14
The article presents the opinion of the "Atlanta Journal" on the issue concerning run-off election in the U.S.
- Democrats see Golden opportunities against Calif.'s Obama GO Pers. Blake, Aaron // Hill;3/26/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p14
No abstract available.
- The Ghanaian elections of 1992. Simpson, D. H.; LONSDALE, JOHN; KAY, GEORGE; HUNTER, GUY; COHEN, ANDREW; KANZA, T. R.; MASEFIELD, G. B.; SYMONDS, RICHARD; JOHNSON, RICHARD W.; NEWBURY, COLIN; KIRKMAN, W. P.; KIRKWOOD, KENNETH; CANHAM, PETER; SYMONDS, RICHARD; KIRBY, ARTHUR; WELBOURN, F. B.; GINWALA, FRENE N.; KYLE, KEITH; HAIGHT, MABEL JACKSON; VAN DER VAEREN-AQUESSY, D.; CANHAM, PETER; VAN DER H. SCHREUDER, D. M.; J.P.M.; J.P.M.; S.A.; H.M.; A.R.; J.L.; SIMPSON, D. H.; WALL, DAVID; STANILAND, MARTIN; HUDD // African Affairs;Oct1966, Vol. 65 Issue 261, p363
Analyzes the socio-political issues concerning the 1992 presidential elections in Ghana. Refusal of opposition parties to accept defeat; Restraint in curbing press freedom; Political activities of administration and opposition parties; Use of government power and resources for election...
- Election results in. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jul95, p12
Reports on the tallying of results for the congressional and local elections held in the Philippines, on May 8 1995.
- A crucial election for the nation's future. Kohn, Bruce // Asian Business Review;Jun96, p14
Stresses that New Zealand's general election on November 12, 1996 will put its economic structuring at risk. Nature of opposition political parties; How membership in the Parliament will be apportioned; Support of Asians for Jim Bolger.
- Ad-savvy long shot makes history, turns Pa.'s Specter into 'heavy.' Loro, L. // Advertising Age;5/18/92, Vol. 63 Issue 20, SPECIAL REPORT: POLITICAL MARKETING p
Offers a look at the battle between Senator Arlen Specter and Lynn H. Yeakel in Pennsylvania for a seat on the Senate. How advertising is playing a significant role; Success of Yeakel's commercial; Her superb primary campaign; Concerns of David Garth, the veteran political consultant who is...
- Crowded fields shout for attention in unprecedented Calif. races. Horton, C. // Advertising Age;5/18/92, Vol. 63 Issue 20, SPECIAL REPORT: POLITICAL MARKETING p
States that the ingredients are in place for an unprecedented political marketing extravaganza in California where two United States Senate seats are up for grabs. 12 hopefuls; Marin County Congresswoman Barbara Boxer; Anticipated advertising bonanza hasn't yet happened; Representative Mel...
- Perot leads AA poll; women hurt Bush. Ward, Adrienne // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p3
States that according to an `Advertising Age' survey of 470 agency, client and media people, 31.7 percent would vote for Ross Perot for president. Lower percentages for the other candidates; Breakdown of how the industry would vote; Agency people are not seeing much reason to vote for another...