CFS Involvement in IFA Expands
- CFS elects officers, renames advisory body. Allbery, John L. // Franchising World;May/Jun93, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p29
Reports on the Council of Franchise Suppliers' (CFS) election of officers for 1993. John L. Allbery as the chairman; Lisa Pope as first vice chairman; Joyce Mazer as second vice chairman; Change of name of advisory body from the CFS Advisory Council to the CFS Advisory Board.
- Advisory Board Seeks Members; Action Card Booklet Launched. Allbery, John L. // Franchising World;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p33
Reports on the resignation of four board members from the Advisory Board of the Council of Franchise Suppliers (CFS). Appointment of two new board members; Action Card Booklet; Review of plans and progress on development of a `features and benefits' brochure to solicit additional members;...
- '93 marked significant progress for CFS. Allberg, John L. // Franchising World;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p44
Reports on the progress of the Council of Franchise Suppliers in 1993. Membership; Dues revenues; Agenda; Congresses.
- CFS Sets '94 Goals. Pope, Lisa // Franchising World;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p42
Enumerates the goals and plans of the Council of Franchise Suppliers (CFS) for 1994. Plans for the growth and expansion of CFS membership bases; Enhancement of franchising public image; Package services; Active committee involvements.
- CFS Pursues 1996 Goals. // Franchising World;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p42
Focuses on the goals of the Council of Franchise Suppliers (CFS) as agreed upon by its Advisory Board. Includes the increase in non-professional members; Laying of groundwork for CFS-initiated programs; Increase in take-home value of educational programs.
- CFS year end report. Kolton, Jeffrey // Franchising World;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p65
Opinion. Presents the author's views on the leadership of the Council of Franchise Suppliers (CFS). Author's goals as President of CFS; How the Board of Directors tackled their past problems; Process used in addressing problems and issues in CFS; How the process works; Action taken through the...
- CFS BRIEFS. // Franchising World;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p45
Presents news from the Council of Franchise Suppliers. Creation of a Web site for the demographic site reports offered by the Information Decision Systems; Web site for a number of meeting management services offered by the Uniglobe Main Events Incorporated; Relocation of the Nichol & Company...
- SUPPLIERS IMPROVING BUT STILL AT RISK. // Quality;Sep2011, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p14
The article reports that the financial conditions of suppliers in North America have improved since 2009 but are still at risk based on the data from BBK Ratings, which is shown by the growing demands for BBK to rate suppliers.
- The Most Micro of Brews. Bernstein, Joshua M. // New York;1/18/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p55
The article offers information on New York City-based suppliers of equipment for homemade beer including Brooklyn Homebrew, Brooklyn Brew Shop, Brooklyn Kitchen and Homebrewers Guild.