Creatively staged grand openings and anniversaries
Tags: BANK marketing
- Assessing and developing bank products. Caira, Robert // Bank Marketing;Nov93, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p20
Reports on guidelines in assessing and developing bank products. Constant monitoring of products for effectiveness; Upgrading of products; Use of product profile for management and assessment; Product development; Uncovering customer needs; Familiarity of contact personnel with the product being...
- What would you do? // Bank Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p8
Presents a problem which involves the planning of a marketing budget and possible solutions. Problem arises in conflict between direct marketing and mass media marketing; Solution includes consideration of specific market targets and cost effectiveness.
- Managing the power of creativity. Gilliam, Terry K. // Bank Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p14
Stresses the need for creativity in marketing bank services. Steps for motivating creativity among staff; Issues that threaten the future of banking and solutions.
- Effective signage can improve sales. Haslop, Norman E. // Bank Marketing;Jan1994, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p35
Presents information on the use of paper-based merchandising techniques to improve bank sales. Objectives of paper-based merchandising; Importance of planning; Establishment of a budget; Selection of visual merchandising; Integration of visual merchandising display systems; Development of a...
- The personal touch. Lian, Tanja // Bank Marketing;Feb94, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p24
Reports on community banks' marketing strategies to handle nonbank competition. Northrim Bank's strategic marketing plan; Ledyard National Bank's focus on positioning and customer service; Farmers & Mechanics National Bank's re-engineering program; Bank of Bentonville's guaranteed service.
- Marketing plans take on strategic significance. Morrall, Katherine // Bank Marketing;Apr94, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p39
Focuses on United States banks' development of their business and strategic plans with guidance from their marketing department. Communication as an important ingredient to Intrust Bank's marketing plan; Chicago Northern Trust Co.'s requirement of team effort in its development of a strong...
- What would you do? Preston, Charles B. // Bank Marketing;May94, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p9
Presents suggestions for deciding where to focus a bank's marketing efforts. Identifying the target audience; Determining messages of the most appeal; Comparing the products of the bank and its competitors; Determining the bank's share in the overall market; Choosing the best media to use.
- The one-two punch in marketing strategy. Motley, L. Biff // Bank Marketing;May94, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p80
Focuses on the two-phased marketing plan and strategy for banks. Need for creative thinking and investment resources to attract new customers; Keeping customers by service quality.
- `Marketing marketing' within your bank. White, Phillip D. // Bank Marketing;Aug94, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p69
Advises bank marketing officers to provide estimates of return on marketing investment in marketing proposals. Use of financial terms; Commitment to analysis; Importance of marketing research and marketing customer information files; Market segmentation; Development of strategic allies within...