Common Cause 1994 Public Service Achievement Awards
- Common Cause Public Service Achievement Awards 1990. // Common Cause Magazine;May/Jun90, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p41
Profiles the six winners of the 1990 Common Cause Public Service Achievement Awards including whistleblower A. Ernest Fitzgerald, Gray Panthers organizer Maggie Kuhn, and citizen activist Laly Washington.
- 1991 Common Cause public service achievement awards. // Common Cause Magazine;May/Jun91, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p42
Profiles the six winners of the 1991 Common Cause Public Service Achievement Awards. The awards are given for `outstanding contributions to the public interest in the areas of government performance and integrity.'
- Common Cause 1993 Public Service Achievement Awards. // Common Cause Magazine;Summer93, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p40
Announces the recipients of the Common Cause's 1993 Public Service Achievement Awards. Mary Ellen Beaver; Frankie Muse Freeman; Mary Powers; Dorothy Schmeling; Cecil Williams; Background; Selection process.
- OCAP award committee announced. // Caribbean Business;7/1/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p50
Presents a photograph of the Government Central Office of Personnel Administration's (OCAP) 1993 committee to select the winners of the Manuel A. Perez awards for public service. Schedule for the awarding ceremony.
- Outstanding Public Servant of the Year 2002. Thatcher, Mike // Public Finance;5/10/2002, p26
Reports on the celebration of the Public Servants of the Year Awards 2002 sponsored by the 'Public Finance' magazine in Great Britain. Details of the categories; Guests of honor for the event; Criteria for the selection.
- 2009 Hope Awards. // Malakoff News (TX);10/9/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 41, p10B
The article announces that Ken Holder, Duane Sanders, Diane Russ and DeAnna Browning received the 2009 Hope Award from the East Texas Crisis Center.
- Manuel A. Perez Award received. // Caribbean Business;9/23/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p68
Presents a list of recipients of the 1993 Manuel A. Perez Award for excellence in their performance as public servants in Puerto Rico. Nestor Caceres Rivera of the Department of Anti-Addiction Services; Aida Luz Matos of the Department of Social Services; Alejandro Ruiz Olive of the Puerto Rico...
- SWPA honors award winners. // PA Times;May98, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p19
Provides information on the 1998 Section for Women in Public Administration Awards in Seattle, Washington. Recipients of the awards; Contact information.
- Revenue services take Charter Mark honours. Henry, Sarah // Public Finance;12/06/96, p7
Highlights council revenue services departments which were among the record 109 Charter Mark awards received by the British local government in 1996. Number of revenue and benefit services which had been recognize; Services offered by the winning departments; Praise for privatized utilities.