The history of Peruvian women's volleyball
- Status of Women. // Peru Country Review;2013, p149
The article presents a historical overview of Peruvian women's social condition in Peru.
- CHAPTER 71: VOLLEYBALL. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Sports Marketing;2011, p308
Chapter 71 of the book "Sports Marketing 2011" is presented. It provides an overview of volleyball in the U.S. Data on participation in volleyball in 2009 according to the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association is presented. The National Conference of Athletic Associations recognizes...
- Side Out. STEINBACH, PAUL // Athletic Business;Apr2009, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p52
The article deals with the low volleyball participation among boys and men in the U.S. The low-level of volleyball participation among boys and men confirms that people in the U.S. still view volleyball as a primarily female sport. It provides an overview of the gender breakdown of volleyball...
- An Open Letter: Sport Belongs to Us All. DeFrantz, Anita // Journal of Women & Religion;2000, Vol. 18, p13
Stresses the rights of women to participate in sports events. Historical background on the access to sports by girls and women; Issues on the approval of women sports events by the International Olympic Committee in 1936; Overview of sex discrimination in sports in the 1990s and 2000.
- Executive Summary. // Peru Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p7
The article provides an overview on the economic performance of Peru.
- chapter 3: 10-Years Forecast. // Peru Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p33
The article provides an overview on the economic recovery status of Peru.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Peru Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p15
The article provides an overview on the strengths and weaknesses of Peru's economy.
- chapter 2: The Attraction. Kiraly, Karch // Beach Volleyball;1999, p10
Chapter 2 of the book "Beach Volleyball," is presented. It explores the factors that make beach volleyball attractive to its players. It emphasizes the importance for volleyball players to master all the indoor skills before shifting to beach volleyball. It describes the similarities of grass...
- Player of the Year. Miazga, Mike // Volleyball (10584668);Feb2007, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p38
This article focuses on the 2006 ASICS/Volleyball Women's College Player of the Year award received by Sarah Pavan of the Nebraska women's volleyball team. Statements from Nebraska coach John Cook about the change in attitude of Pavan that led her to success in the sport is presented. Scoring...