One round for the greens
- Table 5. U.S. Natural Gas Imports and Exports, 2001-2003. // Natural Gas Monthly;Apr2003, p12
Shows the table for the U.S. natural gas imports and exports for the year 2001 to 2003. Total imports; Total pipeline exports; Volume of net imports.
- Table 6. Summary of U.S. Natural Gas Imports and Exports, 1997-2001. // Natural Gas Monthly;Apr2003, p16
Summarizes the natural gas imports and exports in the U.S. from 1997 to 2001. Total pipeline imports; Exports; Prices in dollars per thousand cubic feet.
- Impact of natural gas imports on air pollutant emissions in Mexico. Bustani, Alberto; Cobas, Elisa // Energy Journal;1993, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Studies the impact of natural gas importation on fuel emission levels in northern Mexico. Shift in natural gas from residual oil in the 1980s; Direct importation of natural gas by Mexican companies; Reduction in combustion of residual oil in Mexico; Potential use of compressed natural gas in...
- The economics of natural gas in Mexico--revisited. Foss, Michelle Michot; Hernandez, Francisco Garci // Energy Journal;1993, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p17
Discusses Mexico's importation of natural gas. Projected increase in volume; Factors contributing to the maintenance of import strategy; Considerations in setting the price of natural gas.
- Putting a price on trans-Med gas. Butter, David // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/06/96, Vol. 40 Issue 49, p2
Focuses on the import market for natural gas in Europe. Major exporters in North Africa; Issues on the European Union's plans to liberalize the gas market; Europe's requirement for imported gas; Share of Russia in Europe's gas imports.
- North Africa-Europe/Turkey gas supplies, existing and planned. D.B. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/06/96, Vol. 40 Issue 49, p3
Lists existing and planned natural gas supplies from North Africa to Europe and Turkey. Includes Algeria to Italy; Algeria to France; Liby to Italy; Egypt to Turkey.
- Section 4. Natural gas. // Monthly Energy Review;Aug97, p71
Presents information for the period of July 1997, on total dry natural gas production in the United States. Estimation of natural gas products in trillon cubic feet; Information on supplemental gaseous fuels in billion cubic feet; Examination of natural gas trade by country.
- U.S. gas imports up 12..., DOE says. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p1
No abstract available.
- Portugal opts for pipeline imports. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p10
No abstract available.
- Asian gas imports could double. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep93, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the forecast that natural gas demand in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan could double by the year 2010. Analysis by Japan's Institute of Energy Economics; Possible supply shortfall; Gas demand estimates; Imports predictions.