Feltheimer heads new Columbia TriStar TV
- LIONSGATE, SONY RECORD BOX OFFICES SHOULD BOOST HOME ENTERTAINMENT. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;11/26/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p6
The article reports on the revenue increases experienced by Lionsgate and Sony for 2012. The revenues were due to the box-office successes of the films "Skyfall" and "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn--Part 2." The last part of the Twilight Saga was estimated to gross 141.3 million, which contributed...
- Feltheimer tunes to top of Sony TV Entertainment. Lowry, Brian; Benson, Jim // Variety;7/24/95, Vol. 359 Issue 12, p25-C
Reports that former Columbia TriStar TV president of production Jon Feltheimer has replaced Mel Harris as president of Sony TV Entertainment. Views from Sony Pictures Entertainment president and chief operating officer Alan J. Levine; Candidates considered for the position; Sony TV's success...
- Studio Top Dog Selling Estate. MILLER, DANIEL // Hollywood Reporter;7/22/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 25, p12
The article reports on the plans of Lionsgate chief executive officer (CEO) and co-chairman Jon Feltheimer to build a new home in a property in Holmby Hills in California.
- THINK MULTIPLATFORM. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;10/6/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the call from Jon Feltheimer, chief executive of the film studio Lionsgate, for film content owners and distributors to welcome partnerships with new media players worldwide.
- TV's New Age of Opportunity. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/2/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 5, p26
The article presents a speech by Jon Feltheimer, Lionsgate Entertainment's chief executive officer and co-chairman, delivered during one National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) held in January 2009.
- LIONSGATE CEO URGES EMBRACE OF NEW TECH, ALSO LAUDS PACKAGED MEDIA AT MIPCOM. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;10/11/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p6
The article reports that media companies should use social media and related technologies to connect with customers, according to Lionsgate chief executive officer (CEO) Jon Feltheimer.
- Collaboration Is Key in Crossing Platforms. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;10/22/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p6
The article presents the views of Jon Feltheimer, chief executive officer at Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., exprerssed at the CTAM Summit, a conference of the organization Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM), on the need of the cable distributors and programmers to focus...
- Lionsgate vision questioned. Vlessing, Etan // Hollywood Reporter;3/25/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 47, p6
The article reports that Jon Feltheimer, chief executive officer (CEO) of Lionsgate, has been accused by billionaire Carl Icahn, of putting shareholder equity at risk to restart a stagnant firm.
- LIONSGATE CEO: HOME ENTERTAINMENT A 'VIBRANT' BUSINESS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the success of the home entertainment business of Lionsgate, according to company chief executive officer (CEO) Jon Feltheimer.