Deliver d letter, d sooner, d better
- Top messenger services. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/29/97 Supplement Lists 98, Vol. 44 Issue 52, p98
Lists the top companies providing messenger services in Long Island, New York ranked by number of employees in 1997. Name, address; Contact information; Areas served; Includes US Delivery Systems; Walsh Messenger Service; TXX Services.
- Corporate Express, Executive Limo top annual lists. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/06/98, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p17A
Presents the largest messenger services in Long Island, New York State ranked by the number of employees as of July 6, 1998. Company name and address; Contact information; Areas served; Types of services provided.
- Top messenger services. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/01/96, Vol. 43 Issue 27, p39
No abstract available.
- Top messenger services. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/07/97, Vol. 44 Issue 27, p15
Presents a list of top messenger services ranked by number of employees as of July 7, 1997 in Long Island, New York. Includes US Delivery Systems Inc.; Walsh Messenger Service Inc.; TXX Services.
- Riding at Ground Zero. Eckenrode, Nathan // Bicycling;Dec2001, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p8
Presents an article about the involvement of bike messenger volunteers in the rescue operations during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York, New York.
- Top messenger services. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/1/96 Supplement Lists 96, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p71
Presents information on the top messenger services in Long Island as ranked by number of employees. Ron's Rapid Delivery; Arrow Transport System; Number of employees; Types of Service provided.
- A courier's life. Moore, L.J. // U.S. News & World Report;9/12/88, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p74
Reports on the benefits of being a freelance courier. Workers get up to two thirds off the price of a round-trip coach ticket by bringing business documents through foreign customs. How it works; Drawbacks.
- N.Y.C. road warriors deliver goods with pedal power. Thompson, Neal // Christian Science Monitor;11/26/96, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on bicycle messengers in New York City, New York with special reference to Miguel Ramos. Information on Ramos' job as a bicycle messenger; Impact of introduction of fax machines on bicycle couriers; Comparison of the number of messengers in 1980s and 1990s; Reference to size of packages...
- The queen's messengers. Lamont-Brown, Raymond // Contemporary Review;Mar1997, Vol. 270 Issue 1574, p152
Features the Corps of Queen's Messengers who are employed to carry diplomatic bags to British embassies. Factor considered as threat to their extinction; Cost it takes per year to administer the courier staff; Some sovereign messengers in Britain's history.