`Sirens' on for All American
- Tight syndie market claims more victims. Freeman, Michael // Adweek Western Edition;4/17/95, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p12
Reports on the trend of fallout in market for first-run hour-long television dramas in the US. Two high-profile shows in danger; Canceling of the low-rated `Sirens' by All american Television; Pulling of products from the market by distributors.
- `A Slight Case of Murder' is delightful nod to film noir. Mason, M.S. // Christian Science Monitor;9/17/99, Vol. 91 Issue 205, p19
Reviews the television films `A Slight Case of Murder,' on TNT and `Sirens' on Showtime.
- Syndie `Sirens'' song is taps. Brennan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter;5/2/95, Vol. 337 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the cancellation of the television series `Sirens' from All American Television syndication. Comments from George Back, president of All American's syndication department; Drop in ratings by `Sirens' in February 1995.
- `Sirens' is revived. Freeman, Mike // Broadcasting & Cable;11/22/93, Vol. 123 Issue 47, p24
Reports on All American Television's acquisition of `Sirens' for syndicated airing by September 1994. Distribution deal with series producer Telescene Communications; Appeal of program.
- USA, Leary hearing 'Sirens' Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;6/21/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 55, p4
The article reports that USA Network will collaborate with Denis Leary for the U.S. adaptation of the British television comedy series "Sirens."
- THINGS WE LIKE. // Campaign (UK);7/1/2011, Issue 26, p19
The article offers information related to the entertainment industry as of July 2011 including the first episode of the television show "Sirens," the shooting by Comedy Central of its live comedy DVDs, and the act by journalist Johann Hari of copying quotes from different journalists.
- Kindred spirit. // Entertainment Weekly;11/12/93, Issue 196, p49
Reviews the made-for-television movie `They,' directed by John Korty.
- Boos in the night. Burr, Ty // Entertainment Weekly;2/19/93, Issue 158, p66
Reviews the videotape `It,' directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.
- The thorny question of conscientious objection. Kenny, Terence // People Management;02/22/96, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p53
Reviews the television program, `Whistleblowers,' a program in Channel 4's `Cutting Edge' series, broadcast in Britain.