Mary Wilson's son killed in accident; singer injured
Tags: WILSON, Mary, 1944-
- Mary Wilson Earns Degree From New York University. // Jet;05/28/2001, Vol. 99 Issue 24, p37
Reports on the graduation of singer Mary Wilson from New York University.
- Mary Wilson talks about lost loves and being a battered wife in her new book. Moore, T.S. // Jet;10/29/90, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p34
Interviews former Supremes member Mary Wilson, author of her second book `Supreme Faith: Someday We'll Be Together.' Wilson discusses the demise of the Supremes, her personal love affairs and her experiences as a battered wife.
- Supreme spirit. Sanz, Cynthia; Morton, Danelle // People;3/28/94, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p53
Reports on former Supreme member Mary Wilson's recounting of the accident which injured her and killed her son, Rafael. Understanding of Wilson's ordeal; Impact of her son's death on Wilson; Adjustment period.
- Mary Wilson to have her Beatles' limo auctioned. // Jet;4/10/89, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p14
Reports that a limousine owned by the late Beatle John Lennon, and now owned by former Supremes member Mary Wilson, will be auctioned. Court battles.
- MARY WILSON: supremely on her own. Helbing, Terry // Advocate;2/21/80, Issue 286, p31
Focuses on the career of the U.S.-based back-up singer Mary Wilson of the music group Supremes. Wilson's efforts to protect her group's interests; Description of her performance at stage shows.
- A Love Supreme. Brown, Ethan // New York;1/7/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p105
Features information on singer Mary Wilson and her performances in New York City in January 2002.
- ITT crowd lives it up. // Travel Weekly (UK);11/9/2007, p34
Images of notable people in the travel industry, which includes Mary Wilson, Brenda Williams and Steve Martin, taken at the Institute of Travel and Tourism President's Dinner are presented.
- Mary Wilson says son's death finally ended feud with Diana Ross. // Jet;3/28/94, Vol. 85 Issue 21, p46
Reports on former Supremes singer Mary Wilson's revelation that the death of her teenage son has ended the feud between she and Diana Ross. Concern showed by Ross; Wilson's remembrances of the past contained in her book titled `Dreamgirl' as reason for the feud; Cause of death of Wilson's son.
- Mary Wilson Reveals Why She Won't Tour With Diana Ross And The Supremes. // Jet;05/15/2000, Vol. 97 Issue 23, p58
Focuses on musician Mary Wilson and why she will not join the reunion tour of 'The Supremes.'