Aristotle's kinesis/energeia distinction: A marginal note on Kathleen Gill's paper
- ERISA: The Law and the Code (Book). Marshall Jr., S. Brooks // Benefits Quarterly;1986 First Quarter, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p63
Reviews the book "ERISA: The Law and the Code," edited by Kathleen D. Gill.
- Book Review: Ducharme, Stanley H., & Gill, Kathleen M. (1997). Sexuality After Spinal Cord Injury: Answers to Your Questions. Baltimore: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co. Finger, William W.; Matthews, Terry // Sexuality & Disability;Jun1998, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p149
Reviews the book "Sexuality After Spinal Cord Injury: Answers to Your Questions," by Stanley H. Ducharme and Kathleen M. Gill.
- Literally speaking... O'Shaughnessy, Kath // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul98, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p77
Highlights a number of books that were added to the collection of New Zealand Library. Books include `The Influence of Regulation on the Publication of Consolidated Statements,' by R.G. Walker and J. Mack, `Voluntary Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices,' by E. Carson and R. Simnett,...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Booklet on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. // American Family Physician;03/01/98, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on a booklet entitled `Handout on Health: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,' and published by the National Institute of Arthtitis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Contents of the booklet; Availability of the booklet.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...