- Prospects for increased condom use within marriage in Thailand. Knodel, John; Pramualratana, Anthony // International Family Planning Perspectives;Sep96, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p97
Examines the social, cultural and psychological factors that affect the acceptability of condom use within marriage in Thailand. Barriers to condom use; Acceptability of condom use in the extra-marital context.
- Sexual activity and condom use in Lusaka, Zambia. Agha, Sohail // International Family Planning Perspectives;Mar98, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p32
Presents a study on the use of condoms in Lusaka, Zambia. Detialed information on the methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study; Discussion based on results of the study.
- New condoms for women will be on market soon. // Jet;2/10/92, Vol. 81 Issue 16, p26
Reports on the upcoming release of a vaginal condom for women. Expected sales date in United States; How vaginal condom works.
- Should schools give students condoms without parents' consent? Moore, T.S. // Jet;2/17/92, Vol. 81 Issue 17, p14
Presents comments from various black leaders on whether or not schools should give students condoms without their parents' consent. Comments included are from Faye Wattleton, outgoing president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Chicagoschool board member Rev. Darryl F. James, and Dr....
- A contraception in terms. Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health (10544836);Nov95, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p38
Presents the most popular slang words for condom according to the 1995 Shiek/Ramses Condom Culture Report.
- A CONDOM NATION OF SORTS. // Psychology Today;Jan92, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p23
Reports on a study by Varda Soskilne that finds that women base the decision to use a condom not on health warnings but on the nature of the relationship they have with a partner. The more familiar a sex partner, the lower the condom usage; Details of study: Results.
- Condom knowledge. Welch, Dawn // Shape;Sep93, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p29
Announces the availability of female condoms. Protection against pregnancy and sexually-transmitted diseases; Price; Usage.
- Safe sex not so simple. // Shape;Jul94, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p26
Cites a report from `The British Journal of Family Medicine' which revealed women's difficulties in convincing their partners to use the female condom.
- Free condoms. Colman, Adrian // Youth Studies Australia;Winter1994, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p9
Reports on a study which shows that parents in New York favor the distribution of free condoms in schools.
- Reach out and touch someone. LeClerc, A. // Esquire;Apr92, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p37
Discusses a new service by SOS Preservatifs in Paris, France, in which anyone can have condoms delivered to their home.