Selected joint ventures
Tags: JOINT ventures
- Private Trade Opportunities. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on private trade opportunities in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Information technology equipment venture with ITD Technology Group in Turkey; Port operations venture with Ship & Crew in Egypt.
- Localization is critical to success in China. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Mar98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p8
Discusses the prospects of joint ventures in China. Significance of the prompt localization of the enterprise; Cost of the average non-Chinese general manager; Average length of a successful establishment of foreign-owned ventures.
- New Interpublic media network may include Universal. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;12/10/96, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the joint venture created between Webster International Media (WIM), New York, Initiative Media Europe and theb Lowe Group. Name of the venture; Benefits of the venture to Western; Comment from Michael Kassan, president and chief operating officer of WIM USA; Names of WIM's major...
- Joint venture formed. // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the joint venture between Reliance National Insurance Company, Lambert Fenchurch Group P.L.C and MTS Insurance Services. Name of the joint venture; Operations of the company; Contact information.
- Health care data. // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the joint venture involving the MEDSTAT Group and Network Management Services. Conditions of the venture; Detailed information on MEDSTAT.
- Joint ventures. Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;02/09/98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, pSB1
No abstract available.
- Mechanical keeps ductwork clean at UL fire test facility. // Contractor Magazine;Jan1998, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p1
Presents information on a large-scale exhaust ductwork project, a joint venture between Edwards Engineering Incorporated (EEI) and Underwriters Laboratories. Detailed information on the project; Reasons for the project; Comments from Mike Johnson, vice president, EEI.
- Long Island + Pacific rim = Opportunity. Rubenstein, Kenneth // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/1/93, Vol. 40 Issue 44, p26
Reports on the author's views regarding Long Island, New York's opportunities for technological expansion through acquisitions and partnerships with foreign companies in the Pacific Rim. Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute's (ITRI) cross-licensing agreements with AT&T and INTEL...
- Partnerships make Strip development easier. Moore, Thomas // Las Vegas Business Press;06/09/97, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p9
Reports on the creation of partnerships or joint ventures for development of resorts in Nevada. Assumption of debts; Joint venture between Mirage Resorts Inc. and Circus Circus Enterprises; Partnership between MGM Grand Inc. and Primadonna Resorts Inc.; Deal between Mirage and Boyd Gaming;...