Tacoma dredging project will allow expansion while removing pollutants
- EnviroDredge tackles the muck. Aichele, Richard O. // Business News New Jersey;06/16/97, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p4
Looks at the formation of a joint venture called EnviroDredge which will dredge ports and harbors. Companies involved in the joint venture; Details on the dredging process; Problems faced by EnviroDredge.
- Dredgings roil the waters. Mooney, Barbara // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/3/94, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the debate between the federal government and Great Lakes port operators and shippers over who should pay for new places to store the dredgings pulled from the bottom of the Cuyahoga River shipping channel and Lake Erie ports. Dredging by the Army Corps of Engineers; Corps' plan to...
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/11/96, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p40
Reports that the municipality of Istanbul, Turkey is planning to invite bids for a dredging project to clean the polluted Golden Horn inlet off the mouth of the Bosporus opening to the Sea of Marmara. Estimated total investment cost of the project; Major foreign companies to be shortlisted in...
- Dredge helps with lagoon management program. // WaterWorld;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p46
Features the use of SRS Crisafulli's Rotamite dredging system by Deactur, Arkansas as part of its biosolids management program. Use of the system to reduce the cost of sludge disposal and increase solid detention time in plant; Principle of operation; Engine capacity.
- Two Into One. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Feb2010, p36
The article reports on the task to CSD500 Clair de Lune to the sand mining industry in Nigeria.
- South Jersey must not become a dumping ground in dredging. Moriarty, Paul; Allen, Diane // njbiz;3/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p14
The article compares the views of New Jersey Democrat General Assemblyman Paul Moriarty and Republican New Jersey Senator Diane Allen on the legal efforts to end issues concerning the dredging of the Delaware River.
- WOULD YOU B&Q IT? // Truck & Driver;Feb2003, p38
Focuses on the dredging business at the Doncaster-based Yorkshire Building Supplies (YBS). Introduction of a global positioning system on ships with pumping equipment; Course of pumping gravel from sea bed; Shrapnel injuries caused due to unexploded bombs and shells in the sea bed; Inclusion...
- Pakistan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;01/23/98, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p25
Gives information on the outcome of a joint bid for dredging work at Port Qasim by Dredging International of Belgium and the Netherlands' Van Oord, poised to win the $120 million contract. Details on a final award; Information on the project; Inclusion of the original plans for contract.
- The big scoop... // San Diego Business Journal;09/30/96, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p1
No abstract available.
- Winter "drudging" rousts crabs from Chesapeake mud Warner, William W. // Smithsonian;Feb1976, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p82
No abstract available.