The right time to close
- TOP TECH DEALS. // Bank Technology News;Oct2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, Special section p14
The article lists the top technology deals in the U.S. which includes the acquisition of Parlano by Microsoft, the acquisition of Appone by Wolters Kluwer Financial Services and the acquisition of Tablus by RSA.
- Deals. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;03/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the transaction of business deals. Deal between Playboy Enterprises Incorporated of Chicago, Illinois, and Daewoo Corporation of South Korea; Efforts of TCF Financial Corporation of Minneapolis, Minnesota, to acquire Standard Financial Incorporated of Chicago, Illinois; Other...
- Deals. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;08/18/97, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p47
Presents news briefs on business deals in Chicago, Illinois. What Madison Dearborn Partners agreed to pay to acquire Tuesday Morning Corporation; What percentage of McWhorter Technologies Europe, McWhorter Technologies Incorporated agreed to acquire from its Finnish and Swedish owners.
- Deals. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;08/25/97, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p55
Focuses on various business deals which were made in Chicago, Illinois. Delay of the deal by Gene and Joe Silverberg to sell their Knot Shop stores to Peter Edison; Purchasing of Cyrus Realtors by National Realty Trust; Information on the forming by Aon Risk Services Incorporated of a...
- Simon Properties looks at Sajo Garc�a for Plaza Carolina ad account. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;1/28/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p6
No abstract available.
- 'Iyanla' snags broadcast markets. Freeman, Michael // Electronic Media;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p1A
Focuses on the marketing campaign of the television talk show 'Iyanla' in the United States. Commitment of stations to daytime broadcast windows; Creation of the station deal on a market-by-market basis; Attachment of performance clauses in exchange for multiple-year deals.
- The take it or leave it ploy. // Supervisory Management;Jan96, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p12
Describes how supervisors faced with take it or leave it ploys can sidestep the problem by asking the vendor using the strategy to restructure or redesign the deal.
- U.S.-Japan mini-agreement set. Takemoto, Paul; Edleson, Harriet // Travel Agent;5/06/96, Vol. 280 Issue 10, p104
Presents information on a mini-deal between United States and Japanese negotiators. Benefits seen from this deal; When this deal becomes effective; Japan Airlines' (JAL) service between Tokyo and Kona, Hawaii approved by the United States.
- Where the buys are. Pipkin, Turk // Texas Monthly;Jul96, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p42
Recommends interior Mexican cities where you may find bargains on different items. Author's travels to San Miguel, Guanajuato, and Dolores Hidalgo; Tips on bargaining and paying for items in Mexico.
- Welcome to le junke. Monroe, Ann // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/27/98, Vol. 64 Issue 17, p18
Reports that with the increase in junk offerings the high-yield market will become larger. Views of Bill Finnegan, head of global high-yield finance at Chase Securities; Identification of some blockblusters which were in the market in 1997; Definition of high-yield; Detailed information on the...