Polytron high range ammonia sensing head provides continuous detection
- Hot spot detector tracks mobiles. // Professional Engineering;01/14/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p42
No abstract available.
- Sensors withstand rugged environments. Turk, Marne // Design News;7/21/97, Vol. 53 Issue 14, p92
Presents information on Temposonics 111 series MTS sensors. Description of the sensors; Benefits of the use of the sensors; Features of the sensors; Contact information.
- Hot products. Gottschalk, Mark // Design News;1/5/98, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p18
Present information on sensors. Information on CUI Stack's SCD series of sensors; Indepth look at the 7270AM6 series of mechanically filtered accelerometers; Details on the 3001-01-XXX Multi-Axial Accelerometers; Information on other sensors; Contact information.
- Hard-nose sensor. Black, Robb // Design News;3/2/98, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p80
Focuses on proximity sensors while featuring the present sensor's stainless-steel face and relatively low oscillator frequency. Detailed information on the sensor; Advantages of the sensor; Features of the sensor.
- Simple current sensor features galvanic isolation. Carrasco, Jose A. // Electronic Design;07/20/98, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p110
Describes a simple current sensor which utilizes galvanic isolation. Use of a current-mirror configuration to sense currents with high precision and wide bandwidths; Details of the architectural design.
- FFT analyzer ranges to 102.4 kHz on 2 channels. Novellino, John // Electronic Design;7/10/95, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p139
Presents the SR780 FFT network signal analyzer from Stanford Research Systems. Base price; Digitization of resulting signal in the presence of noise; Functions of SR780 and ADSP21020 digital signal processor; Three measurement modes; Swept-sine mode; Five functions which users can define.
- Making sense of control system sensors. Rosandich, Ryan G. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Jul97, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p20
Discusses control system sensors used in electric industries. Operational features of control system sensors; Types of control system sensors; Sensor specifications. INSET: Terms to know..
- Sensors gather weather, road surface, and traffic information. // Government Product News;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p10
Presents information on the weather surveillance and traffic monitoring sensors from Nu-Metrics, Incorporated known as `Groundhogs' which will be used by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT). Plans of the PennDOT to install the sensors in nine locations in Southwestern...
- Valve position sensor survives underhood torments. // Machine Design;09/25/97, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p46
Focuses on the development of a recirculation valve position (EVP) sensor, by engineers with Spectrol Electrnic Corporation. Circumstances surrounding the need to design the EVP sensor; Details on the EVP.
- Sensor guards electronics with high-tech housing. Raymond, Martha K. // Machine Design;09/25/97, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p76
Presents information on the use of sensors for electronics with high technology housing, highlighting the possibility of exposing adhesives to an erosion-producing environment. Information on the production of a tightly sealed 18-millimeter sized sensor; Significance of the development of the...