Home sales continue to build
- Housing Starts Up 0.1% in October. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31021, p2
Reports on groundbreaking for new housing in the United States in October 2000.
- NAHB Housing Index Down to 57. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31041, p2
Reports on the weakening of the housing market in the United States in December 2000.
- Existing Home Sales Rise to 5.37 Million. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31168, p2
Reports on existing home sales in the United States in May 2001.
- Real Estate and Housing. // Business NH Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p48
Reports on real estate and housing sector of New Hampshire. Total construction contract awards; Home ownership rates; Annual percent change in housing prices; Average sales of price of homes.
- Housing keeps humming despite rate hikes. // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p34
Reports on the housing market conditions in the United States as of September 3, 1999. Impact of the Federal Reserve's interest rate increase on housing demand; Decrease in mortgage applications; Stronger-than-expected housing sales for the first half of 1999.
- A partnership turns 10. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/20/98, Vol. 45 Issue 29, p1A
Discusses the tenth anniversary celebration of Long Island Housing Partnership, an organization providing real estate services in Long Island, New York. Number of homes the group has built; Success despite community resistance to low-cost housing; Background on founding in 1988; Services...
- From the top to the bottom. Zandi, Mark // Mortgage Banking;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p10
Presents a list of the best housing markets for the first half of 1996. Appreciation of house prices; Mortgage rates; Factors considered in determining the leading housing and mortgage markets; Job and personal income growth; Housing affordability; Includes markets in Atlanta, Georgia; Denver,...
- eco talk. Druckman, Amanda // Journal of Property Management;Sep2002, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p9
Presents news and notes on housing and real estate business in the U.S. as of September 2002. Result of a survey on resolving toxic mold problems in homes; Sentence handed down on California businessman Hormoz Pourat; Construction of an affordable multifamily housing condominium in New York...
- New projects keep senior housing market humming. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p10
Reports on the strong performance of the senior housing market in Westchester County, New York. Near sell-out of a retirement living service facility; Average selling price.