Muni Yields Rise 7 to 8 Basis Points; Bid Side Fades on Iraq War Volatility
- Long Yields Up; Light Supply Tempers Losses. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the increase in long-term weekly yield indexes in the U.S. for the week ending February 12, 2011, which reflects in the treasury market losses.
- Reoffering Yields . // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p37
Presents information related to the market statistics of the reoffered yields in the U.S. as of December 04, 2001. Information related to the reoffered yields, sealed bids and unavailable bonds in various states.
- Loan Secondary Market: Lull before The Storm, Or Just A Lull? Hintze, John // High Yield Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p7
Reports on the assessment of the rate of return for the bond market of investors in the U.S. Status of the stock market; Flow of the collateralized loan obligation activity; Trading volume of investors in the country.
- Yields Decline a Bit as Firmness Creeps In. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/12/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the performance of the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. for the week ending March 11, 2010.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields . // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p37
Presents market statistics on the yield of general obligation bonds in the U.S., as of October 23, 2001. Performance of bonds with Aaa rating; Figures of bonds to be matured in 2031; Rating given to bonds scheduled to be expired in 2021.
- Forint firms, debt-bond yield drops before election. // Hungary A.M.;4/7/2014, p3
The article reports that the debt bond yield in Hungary has dropped for the national economy since January 2014.
- LatAm: Debt -- Time To Go Local. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/4/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p10
The article focuses on the local debt market in Latin America. It examines the debt market of Mexico wherein the yield on the benchmark 10-year MBono has compressed 40 basis points to 8.9%. It mentions that gains are expected in the debt market of Colombia as the peso-denominated benchmark TES...
- Most Weekly Indexes Decline as Market Maintains Predominantly Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p40
The article presents the weekly forecast of yield indexes in the U.S. The article reveals that yield index had declined due to the unchanged performance of the municipal market. In addition, revenue bond index fell six basis points to 4.67%, which were the lowest level since August 2, 2007 when...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p32
Presents data on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of July 18, 2003. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Increase in visible supply; Municipal market data on general obligation yields.