N.Y.C. Housing Corp. Taking Care of Business Amid Scandal
- Hearing Brings Liberty Financing Closer for 90 West Street. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p3
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. has scheduled a public hearing on the proposed sale of 110 million dollar in Liberty bonds in Manhattan, New York. Sale in the municipal market.
- N.Y.C. Agency's $535M Deal Will Help City Qualify for ARRA Funds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33272, p24
The article reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. to sell bonds for the acquisition and rehabilitation of public housing.
- NEW YORK: N.Y.C. Housing Debt OK'd. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/9/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33743, p9
The article focuses on the approval of New York State's housing bonds worth 250 million dollars by the New York City Housing Development Corp.
- New York Issuers Line Up $5.5B of Deals in First Quarter. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p39
The article reports that New York City and state-level issuers plan to sell about 5.5 billion dollar of bonds in the first quarter of 2005. According to a prospective schedule the state comptroller's office released late Wednesday, New York City plans to sell 550 million dollar of general...
- Affordable Housing Push. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p35
Reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. to a bond financing that will be invested in affordable housing development in New York City.
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency Approves $100M Issue. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32474, p40
The article reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC)on their plans to sell $100 million of taxable and tax-exempt bonds to preserve or construct 11 buildings throughout the city. The board also approved their plans to lend a total of $35 million to these...
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency Approves $56 Million for Construction. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p26
No abstract available.
- N.Y. C. Housing Agency OKs $650M Declaration of Intent for Development. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/8/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32624, p5
The article reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) has ratified a $650 million declaration of intent for tax-exempt bond financing for the developers of Albee Square, a 1.026 unit rental housing development with a large commercial component to be built in downtown...
- N.Y.C. Eyes Housing Help. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/4/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32642, p1
The article reports on the effort of New York City Housing Development Corp. to change the federal tax code to allow recycling of multi-family housing bond allocations under the private activity bond cap as it does for single-family housing bonds. Unfortunately, the House Ways and Means...