Household Holdings Climb $110 Billion in 2002, a New Record
- Thin Ice--Investors skate lightly along the short end of the yield curve, Treasurys hit 45-year lows. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;6/9/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the decline in U.S. Treasury yields and its impact on investments. Interest of investors on guaranteed minimum rates; Investment strategies and time element.
- Exchange rates cast shadow over rally. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p2
Reports on the prices of Treasury securities as of August 13,1997. Concerns over exchange rates; Price of the long bond; Ten-year note price; Retail sales for July.
- Lukewarm manufacturing report lifts market. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p2
Reports on the result of trading in US Treasury Department securities on September 2, 1997. Factors affecting trading; Yields of the benchmark long bond and other maturities; Strength of the country's economic growth.
- Housing, industrial data trips Treasuries. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p2
No abstract available.
- Asian nosedive continues to drive trading. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p2
Focuses on the results of Treasury securities trading in the United States as of January 12, 1998. Impact of the currency crisis in Asia on the performance of the market; Other factors affecting the performance of Treasury securities.
- Oklahoma County Circles the Wagons Around Tinker Air Force Base. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p50
Reports on the sale of the second $10 million round of general obligation bonds on February 26, 2003 to expand a buffer around Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma. Number of employees in Tinker; Other army and air force bases in the state; Utilization of proceeds from the bonds.
- New Issues Exceed $1 Billion Mark; Treasuries Exhibit War-Talk Softness. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p2
Reports on developments in the U.S. treasury market, as of March 11, 2003. Introduction of bonds in the market; Response of treasuries towards the possible war of U.S. with Iraq; Decline in wholesale inventories during January 2003.
- Seeking Shelter From the Storm in Munis. Legomsky, Joanne // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p18
Promotes the buying of United States Treasuries. Statistics on treasuries.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p40
Presents statistics on series rates of government securities in the U.S. between October 26 and November 01, 2001. Rates of the securities three months prior to October 26, 2001; Series rates for 10 years prior to October 30, 2001; Source of the data.