Report: Many Mutual Fund Investors Not Receiving Breakpoint Discounts
- Shareholders & investors. // Corporate Board;May/Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 92, p28
Reports on developments affecting shareholder and investors in the United States as of June 1995. Effect of succession moves on stock prices; Employee control of corporate equity.
- Managing the managers. Green, Byron // Business Press;9/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p23
Reports that investors turned to professional managers for supervision of their monies. Evaluation of performance record; Simplest methods.
- Alternative risk financing grows. Zolkos, Rodd // Business Insurance;12/09/96, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p1
Reports that changes in management of corporate risk in the United States has resulted in the use of far reaching alternative risk financing programs, according to a panel of experts. Methods used as alternative strategies; Comments from Mark E. Anderson, panelist and KPMG Peat Marwick L. L. P....
- Performance mania: Statistical truth, moral lie. Kelley, Craig // San Diego Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p18
States that investors are focusing on their short-term performance, whilst they should be evaluating their own behavior, and their long-term strategies. Length of the short-term period; Inability of investors to infer useful information from this period; Suggestions for investor success.
- More international dishes for Merrill, Orbitex, and American Century menus. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;10/10/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 196, p9
Focuses on the effort of some investors in the United States to sample new funds internationally. Merrill Lynch & Co.'s taking of subscriptions for of its Global Growth Fund; Orbitex Management Inc.'s launching of its two Asian funds.
- Don't get caught in this big year-end tax trap. Misra, Prashanta; Zweig, Jason // Money;Dec1995, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p55
States that it is an interesting time of the year for mutual fund investors. Their averages; Thumbs up; Thumbs down.
- Troubles in technology shares send investors fleeing. // Money;Dec1995, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p62
Reports that losses in computer and related stocks in October punished aggressive growth funds and the concerns of investors.
- National survey studies the opinions of investors. Maliszewski, Paul // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;04/28/97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p12
Presents the results of a survey on American investors conducted by Dalbar Inc. Investigation of investor needs and preference; Preferred payment practices; Demand for personal financial advisers; Investor's trust of advisers.
- Participants sought for Capital Forum. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/21/97, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p17
Reports on the Long Island Venture Group's search for regional companies to showcase their products and services to an audience at the 1997 Long Island Capital Forum on June 19, 1997 at the Long Island Marriott. Major criteria for participating companies; Aspects of the forum; Contact information.