Default Leads to Ratings Disparity for Texas County
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- P.R. government's credit under review. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;3/23/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p8
Reports that representatives of Standard & Poor's Ratings Group and Moody's Investors Service will visit Puerto Rico to review the Commonwealth government's financial situation. Preparation for the Government Development Bank's plans to issue about $350 million in general obligation bonds;...
- Government dream team seeks improved credit rating. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;4/26/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p8
Reports on the scheduled formal presentations by Puerto Rico's top economic team to New York credit rating agencies with the goal of seeking improved credit ratings for Puerto Rico. Separate sessions with Standard & Poor's, Moody's Investors Service; Presentations preceding a general obligation...
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Resnick, Amy // Bond Buyer;6/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31414, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of June 2002. Acquisition of securities of Miller & Schroeder Financial Inc. by the National Association of Securities Dealers; Decrease of the debt rating by Standard & Poor; Increase of bond rating by Moody's Investor Service.
- Cingular taps debt markets for $2B. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p3
Reports on the entry of Cingular Wireless, Horizon PCS and Nextel Partners Inc. into the telecommunication debt markets in the United States in December 2001. Difference between Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. in their assessments of Cingular; Reasons for the...
- Florida Land Preservation Program Gets Ratings Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;06/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31152, p41
Reports that the Florida Forever revenue bonds of the state's environmental land acquisition program has received an AA-minus rating from Standard & Poor's, an A-plus rating from Fitch IBCA and an A1 from Moody's Investors Service. Expected sale date of the bonds; Use of the bond proceeds to...
- Doubts About US Airways' Pittsburgh Hub Prompt Downgrade by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p5
Reports on downgrade of general airport revenue bonds owned by Allegheny County Airport Authority in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania by U.S.-based rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reason behind the downgrade of bonds; Affect of the downgrade of bonds on multi-million dollar of outstanding...
- Cedars-Sinai Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p35
Reports that debt rating agency, Moody's Investor Service has affirmed the A3 revenue bond rating for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's, California, $750 million outstanding debt. Growth in revenue of the Los Angeles, California-based medical center.