- Vanity Fair 2. Colman, David // Vanity Fair;Dec98, Issue 460, p228
Presents a humorous and modernized retelling of William Makepeace Thackeray's novel `Vanity Fair' in honor of the book's 150th anniversary.
- Commissar of the contrary. Schechner, Mark // New Leader;12/29/97-01/12/98, Vol. 80 Issue 19, p30
Reviews the book `Barney's Version,' by Mordecai Richler.
- Preschool to Grade 4: Fiction. Tabuchi, DeAnn // School Library Journal;Jan98, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p81
Reviews the book `Halloween Helpers,' by Judy Delton.
- Omnivores (Book Review). Davis, Annie // Library Journal;4/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p829
Reviews the book 'Omnivores: They Said They Would Eat Anything--and They Did,' by Alfa-Betty Olsen and Marshall Efron.
- Grades 5 & Up: Fiction. Lilien, Amy // School Library Journal;Mar99, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p210
Reviews the book `Jewish Humor Stories for Kids.'
- Requiem, Mass. Humphrey, Joy // Library Journal;5/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p90
The article reviews the book "Requiem, Mass," by John Dufresne.
- Preschool to Grade 4: Fiction. McGinn, Barbara // School Library Journal;Jan98, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p81
Reviews the book `Double Trouble in Walla Walla,' by Andrew Clements.
- The Portmanteau Book (Book Review). Blue, Margaret; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Mar75, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p100
Reviews the book 'The Portmanteau Book,' by Thomas Rockwell.
- Robert Morley's Book of Bricks (Book Review). Anderson, A.J. // Library Journal;10/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p2099
Reviews the book 'Robert Morley's Book of Bricks,' edited by Robert Morley.