Judge Clears Way for Camden Recovery Bonds
- New Jersey Authority Uses PILOTS to Back Refunding Deal for Mall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p40
No abstract available.
- Agency bonds with banks to offer credit to NJ firms. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p27
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's creation of a composite bond program. Program details; Development of two regionally targeted bond issues; Bond program benefits; Industry observers' comments.
- N.J. Gears Up for First Batch Of School Construction Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to issue school bonds in New Jersey. Creation of a Division of School Construction and planning; Structure of the planned bond sale.
- No merit to lawsuit over EDA award. // njbiz;1/16/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p14
The author comments on a lawsuit filed by three Gateway Center landlords against the state's Economic Development Authority over the 250 million dollars in tax credits awarded to Prudential Financial.
- N.J. Bond Bill Would Fund Grants. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p1
New Jersey could issue more than $660 million in state appropriation-backed debt to pay for incentive grants to companies that relocate or expand in New Jersey, under legislation supported by Governor. The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee approved a bill that would allow the New Jersey...
- N.J. EDA Preps $435M for School Facilities. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p1
The article reports on the selling of 435 million dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds by New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA).
- N.J. Financing Program Will Cut Costs for Small Issuers. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31006, p40
Features the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (NJEDA) decision to sell $21 million in bonds as part of the first pooled municipal financing in the state. Aim to serve small municipalities and those without a county economic development authority; Participants in the NJEDA bond pool;...
- Northeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;01/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30555, p26
Provides information on the bonds expected to be issued in the Northeastern States from January to winter 1999. New York state certificates of participation; New Jersey Economic Development Authority's revenue bonds.
- NJ Transit Steams Ahead. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/06/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30699, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Transit Corp. to issue $600 million of state appropriation-backed debt through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority. Problem with the enabling legislation of the New Jersey Transit Corp.; Structuring of a lease-backed deal.