- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p85
Highlights several equipment for the food service market. Width ranges of the chrome model grills from Anetsberger Bros.; Key feature of the commercial Juicer from Sunkist; Benefits of the Camwear SliddingLid from Cambro.
- Serving Up Stability. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jan2001, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p24
Provides information on thermostat products from the company Selco Products. Advantages of using Selco thermostat; Features and capabilities.
- UBER THIN SOLUTION. // Product Design & Development;Feb2003, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p7
Introduces Ultra-thin TF series of temperature coefficient thermistors from Selco Products Co. Product features; Specifications; Price; Contact information.
- Hot Capillary Thermostats. // Product Design & Development;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p50
The article evaluates the Hot Capillary Thermostats from Selco Products Co.
- Digital temperature controller offers broad working range with easy configuration and installation. // Control Engineering;Apr2011, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p51
The article describes the second generation 2699B Electronic Temperature Controller which was introduced by Selco Products Company.
- Analog meter. // Food Manufacturing;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Features Selco Products' line of digital and analog panel meters designed to provide quick response, high accuracy and fast read for a wide range of industrial applications. Products included in the line; Availability of input options.
- Watching the Wine. R.J.B. // Appliance Manufacturer;Nov2002, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p29
Introduces the liquid temperature controller from Selco Products. Adjustment of wine cooler air temperature; Assurance of an optimum wine integrity; Features of the product.
- Thermal Protectors Feature Dual-Spring Mechanisms. // Electronic Design;11/5/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 25, p63
The article evaluates the three thermal protectors from Selco Products Co.
- Temperature Probes. // Medical Design Technology;Oct2003, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p1
Introduces the LS400 and LS700 temperature probes from Selco Products Co. Product features; Usability; Suitability for the critical requirements in medical applications for quality patient care.