NEW SIZES, TECHNOLOGIES, USES: Refrigeration Innovation
- Be cool! // Food Management;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p70
Presents a reminder for food service operators in the United States to check the efficiency of coolers in preparation for the summer. Benefit of dividing coolers into distinct areas; Need to check of door gaskets are intact; Need to designate wet zones for items that need to be top-iced.
- Staying Really Cool Proves Serious Business. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/3/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 14, p9
Introduces several refrigeration machinery in the United States. Chilling capability of blast chiller from Victory; Ice production of the ice-machine from IMI Cornelius; Design of the Series 600C remote ice cube machine for beverage dispensers from Manitowoc.
- Freezer Technology Continues To Evolve. Hall, Gary // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/3/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 14, p13
Focuses on the evolvement of freezer and refrigeration technologies. Mechanical and electrical designs of refrigeration units; Consideration on the availability and interchangeability of components ; Trends of refrigeration units.
- International foodservice equipment trends put in focus. Lindsey, Kelly // Refrigeration Service & Contracting;Nov96, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p24
Discusses international growth potentials in foodservice equipment pertaining to the refrigeration industry. Description of the European market for foodservice equipment; Competition from European firms as potential barrier to north American expansion; Growth of tourism in the Asia/Pacific...
- Selling The Big Picture. Lawn, John // Food Management;Aug2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p38
Focuses on the food service department at Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock, Arkansas. Renovation of the facility; Replacement of cooking equipment, fryers, kettles and refrigeration equipment; Need to increase the production capabilities. INSETS: A System Approach;A STUDY IN...
- True Manufacturing launches foodservice refrigeration in UK. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jun2012 Supplement, p11
The article reports on the re-introduction of a range of food service refrigeration kitchen products in Great Britain by True Manufacturing.
- SHOW AND TELL. DEVEAU, DENISE // Foodservice & Hospitality;Nov2012, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p44
The article provides information on the wide range of equipment available in the market for food display in restaurants. It mentions that several food display equipment to showcase available delicacies in restaurants are also equipped with heating and refrigeration systems. It highlights that...
- The Cold Facts About Ice Makers. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2013, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p65
The article discusses the factors to consider when buying an ice maker for the foodservice. It suggests that ice making needs and storage capacity depending on the operation must be considered when buying an ice maker. It also mentions that the type of ice such as cubes, nuggets, and flakes and...
- Playing it Cool. Bendall, Daniel // Food Management;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p78
The article discusses the types of icemakers and bins available and give some sizing guidelines and information about some new features for the equipment. The author points out that most ice shortage problems are avoidable by proper equipment selection, sizing and maintenance. Problems with...