FOOD IN REVIEW
- Change4Life ties hit by delay in DoH guidelines. Charles, Gemma; Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);6/3/2009, p1
The article reports on the lack of guidelines for the British government's Change4Life campaign that has affected the marketing activity and support of food manufacturers such as Kellogg Co., Mars Inc., and NestlÃ© SA. It states that the Department of Health (DoH) has failed to produce...
- US: Kellogg, Mars team up for Keebler, M&M'S cookie launch. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);3/2/2014, p8
The article presents a reprint of the article "US: Kellogg, Mars team up for Keebler, M&M'S cookie launch," by Hannah Abdulla, which appeared in the February 27, 2014 issue of "just-food.com." It reports that Kellogg Co. has teamed up with Mars Inc. to launch Keebler cookies in the U.S. filled...
- RSPO palm oil certification gets industry criticism. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);6/4/2015, p11
The article presents a reprint of the article "RSPO palm oil certification gets industry criticism," by Dean Best, which appeared in just-food.com on June 1, 2015. It states that the failure of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) organisation to address supply chain sustainability concerns...
- Keebler,Mars Are Teaming Up. // MMR;3/31/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on the partnership between food companies Kellogg Co.'s Keebler cookie team and Mars Inc. to launch three M&M's filled cookies to the line of Chips Deluxe cookies of Keebler.
- Tamale appetizer. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p84
New Shredded Beef Tamale Teasers from Fred's for Starters and Specialty Brands Inc. are classic tamales for the appetizer menu. Shredded Beef Tamale Teasers are seasoned shredded beef stuffed in stone-ground corn masa to make a 0.5-ounce mini-tamale.
- Confectionery in Canada. // Confectionery Industry Profile: Canada;February 2004, p1
Presents a profile of the Confectionery industry in Canada. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the...
- Recasting ensemble. Postlewaite, Kimbra // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul99, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p14
Deals with the marketing of Kellogg Company's Ensemble food line in stores. Selling point of the product line; Information on the products under the Ensemble brand; Best way to place the product in a store.
- Kellogg establishes Functional Foods Div. // Frozen Food Age;Feb97, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p39
Announces that Kellogg Company has established a Functional Foods Division, that will focus on research, development and marketing of new Kellogg foods. Comments from Dr. William J. Mayer of Kellogg Company.
- Kellogg to pare overhead by $65 million. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;09/07/98, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p6
Reports on Kellogg Co.'s plans to stage a reorganization, in response to the declining performance of its cereal and convenience foods businesses. Changes in Kellog's marketing strategy; Objectives of the proposed reorganization.